- MAUSOLEUM"We want you to lead this country from your grave, while you lie at the National Heroes Acre,” Gucci Grace
- PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA constructing a mausoleum at the National Heroes' Acre hill top where the former leader will be buried,
- At least 11 HEADS of state, 8 ex African Presidents had by yesterday confirmed their attendance at Mugabe’s State funeral service
- MUGABE , DEAD: 'A diarrhoea outbreak spreads across Harare, with hundreds affected', Harare Health Services dir Chonzi
- 22 injured after kombi with school children did not give way, and collided with a car at the intersection of Luveve and Masiyephambili roads in Emakhandeni, Bulawayo.
The money is allocated under the Political Parties Finance Act, .According to the Government Gazette published yesterday, Zanu PF with the majority in Parliament and 70% of the total votes cast in the 2018 elections, will receive US$8 million while MDC will get US$4 million, having had 29,97 % of the total votes cast in the 2018 ballot.
“It is hereby notified in terms of the Political Parties and Finance Act that the total amount of money payable to political parties in respect of the year beginning January 1, 2019 and ending December 31, 2019 is $12 million,” the Government Gazette read in part.
Under the Political Parties Finance Act, political parties with more than 5% of the total votes cast can benefit from the fiscus and in this case, it is only Zanu PF and the MDC Alliance who are eligible to benefit.
In 2018, the two parties shared $6 million from the Political Parties Finance Act.
The Thokozani Khupe-led MDC-T and the National Patriotic Front, largely made up of former Zanu PF members, managed to secure a single parliamentary seat each and are ineligible to benefit from the fund. Sibusiso Ngwenya. News day.
INFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to email@example.com ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows1)Zimbabwe News 4 us Zimbabweans 206,331Members2)ZIMBABWE NEWS, BUILDING A PROSPEROUS POST 2018 VISION 32,224 Members3) New Zimbabwe Vision group 18,708 members4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 22,802 likes22,796 followers.
https://www.facebook.com/sibusiso.ngwenya.967 Followed by 12,341 people.