- Colnl Murombo, moved from State House after Auxillia Mnangagwa 'dispute',hmn 'Grace is back, but the army has the final say in a military state!
- EX Education minister Coltart and (ZCTU) President Mutasa and Sec Gen Moyo receive death threats over 22 July protests plans.
- ETHNICITY ABUSE: Trump tells 4 congresswomen,.. “go back” to the countries they “originally came from” to fix their respective gvts and crime issues"
- BULAWAYO MAYOR MGUNI says he wasn't on leave last week when town clerk Dube was suspended by his deputy, Tinashe Kambarami.
- 'ZIMBABWE HUMAN RIGHTS ORGANISATION (ZHRO) responds to VOA News questions, after false allegations and libellous statements from habitual liar Nick Mangwana'
The money is allocated under the Political Parties Finance Act, .According to the Government Gazette published yesterday, Zanu PF with the majority in Parliament and 70% of the total votes cast in the 2018 elections, will receive US$8 million while MDC will get US$4 million, having had 29,97 % of the total votes cast in the 2018 ballot.
“It is hereby notified in terms of the Political Parties and Finance Act that the total amount of money payable to political parties in respect of the year beginning January 1, 2019 and ending December 31, 2019 is $12 million,” the Government Gazette read in part.
Under the Political Parties Finance Act, political parties with more than 5% of the total votes cast can benefit from the fiscus and in this case, it is only Zanu PF and the MDC Alliance who are eligible to benefit.
In 2018, the two parties shared $6 million from the Political Parties Finance Act.
The Thokozani Khupe-led MDC-T and the National Patriotic Front, largely made up of former Zanu PF members, managed to secure a single parliamentary seat each and are ineligible to benefit from the fund. Sibusiso Ngwenya. News day.
INFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to firstname.lastname@example.org ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows1)Zimbabwe News 4 us Zimbabweans 206,331Members2)ZIMBABWE NEWS, BUILDING A PROSPEROUS POST 2018 VISION 32,224 Members3) New Zimbabwe Vision group 18,708 members4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 22,802 likes22,796 followers.
https://www.facebook.com/sibusiso.ngwenya.967 Followed by 12,341 people.