- US SENATE calls for arms sale Saudi Arabia ban with democrats and Republicans agreeing on sanctions on Saudi Arabia because of the Jamal Khashoggi murder at the Saudi Embassy in Turkey.
- FESTIVE SEASON ACCIDENTS: At least 40 people died last night after a Brooklyn bus from Zvishavane to the South Africa Musina exploded into flames on Thursday night.
- CHAMISA 'brands supporters as “stupid” for undertaking an unnecessary demonstration that resulted in the death of 6 people' and damage to property on 1 August 2018.
- CARLIFORNIA WILDFIRES -63 DEAD, 600 MISSING-The death toll continues to rise in Carlifornia where two major fires are still burning and several fires have been contained.
- SHOCKING: MNANGAGWA leads destruction of Christianity by endorsing the Korean cult led by Hak Ja Han Moon, allegedly 'the only-begotten daughter of God, and True Mother,the new messiah replacing Jesus '
Donald Trump will today declare Jerusalem the capital of Israel and move the USA embassy to Tel Aviv, alienating Muslims in a long contested historical issue in a decision that will send ripples around the world throughout political, national and rebel leaders . This decision has led to widespread condemnation and is likely to escalate violence in the region and threaten the Middle East Peace Process. more news to follow. Moving the embassy from tel Aviv to Jerusalem could take years and Trumps decision is condemned by the British and the Pope. Today already in Gaza this morning there were some small demonstrations.
In almost 70 years of Israels existence the USA will be the first nation to recognise Jerusalem as the capital of Israel. President Trump is expected to make an official announcement over Jerusalem in the next few Minutes, 13:00 USA time. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya.