- 'IF ZIMBABWE'S OPPOSITION FEEL ELECTORAL PROCESSES ARE BEING VIOLATED, THEY SHOULD SEEK LEGAL JUSTICE, NOT MAKE UNREASONABLE DEMANDS'- chairperson of The Elders, Kofi Annan
- SHOCKING: CHAMISA SITS IDLY, AS HIS SECURITY ASSAULT AN MDC ALLIANCE CANDIDATE (76) SPRAY CHEMICAL INTO HIS EYES, THROW AWAY HIS KEYS AND LEAVE HIM HELPLESSLY WRITHING IN PAIN ALONE IN THE BUSH:
- FORMER ENERGY MINISTER, SAMUEL UNDENGE has been jailed four years’ imprisonment, for abuse of public office.
- ZIMBABWE'S 31 JULY 2018 ELECTIONS -LAND IS AT STAKE 'Don't lose sleep over demos... opposition is making unnecessary noise', says Zim president at a'whites only' rally at Borrowdale race course in Harare.
- ZIMBABWEAN TWINS, JAILED 14 AND 15 YEARS FOR RAPING AND SEXUALLY ASSAULTING an 11-year-old girl over a period of several months in UK
Donald Trump will today declare Jerusalem the capital of Israel and move the USA embassy to Tel Aviv, alienating Muslims in a long contested historical issue in a decision that will send ripples around the world throughout political, national and rebel leaders . This decision has led to widespread condemnation and is likely to escalate violence in the region and threaten the Middle East Peace Process. more news to follow. Moving the embassy from tel Aviv to Jerusalem could take years and Trumps decision is condemned by the British and the Pope. Today already in Gaza this morning there were some small demonstrations.
In almost 70 years of Israels existence the USA will be the first nation to recognise Jerusalem as the capital of Israel. President Trump is expected to make an official announcement over Jerusalem in the next few Minutes, 13:00 USA time. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya.