- FULL ONSLAUGHT ATTACK ON THE ELECTORATE BY MNANGAGWA Zanu pf stalwarts and securocrats- wake up Zimbabwe!
- 'Mdc T Obert Gutu allegedly threatens to derail the much touted about MDC Alliance by contesting Biti's Harare East constituency'
- Police have blocked today's MDC Alliance rally in Harare's Glenview suburb meant to launch opposition leader Morgan Tsvangirai's campaign as leader of the MDC Alliance ahead of elections due in five months
- Zacc gives the National Prosecuting Authority (NPA)a docket alleging abuse of office and obstruction of the course of justice by ex VP Phelekezela Mphoko while he was still in government
- At least ten burnt to death in crash after kombi driver fell asleep at the wheel near the 25km peg along Mvurwi - Guruve highway this morning
Donald Trump will today declare Jerusalem the capital of Israel and move the USA embassy to Tel Aviv, alienating Muslims in a long contested historical issue in a decision that will send ripples around the world throughout political, national and rebel leaders . This decision has led to widespread condemnation and is likely to escalate violence in the region and threaten the Middle East Peace Process. more news to follow. Moving the embassy from tel Aviv to Jerusalem could take years and Trumps decision is condemned by the British and the Pope. Today already in Gaza this morning there were some small demonstrations.
In almost 70 years of Israels existence the USA will be the first nation to recognise Jerusalem as the capital of Israel. President Trump is expected to make an official announcement over Jerusalem in the next few Minutes, 13:00 USA time. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya.