- US$100Million luxury apartments in Borrowdale West to be named after Mnangagwa.
- ZIMBABWE restricts gatherings and food vending as cholera cases rise
- CCC OPPOSITION now wants Chamisa, Mnangagwa dialogue
- 'I'M the CIO godfather, -plan against me and a I'll know!'-Mnangagwa
- UK based Zimbabwean murdered homeless barrister in UK
“Today, we must send a clear message to the regime that never again will one of us disappear while we remain silent,” President Tsvangirai said.
“This government has mismanaged the economy and now it is threatening the safety and security of citizens that is guaranteed by the Constitution. We demand that this government returns Dzamara, whether dead or alive so that there is closure on this emotive issue.”
Tamborinyoka said after the speeches, Tsvangirai joined the Dzamara family in a solidarity march in the streets of Harare.
Among the marchers were civic society leaders, representatives of the church, MDC-T vice President Thokozani Khupe, vice chairperson Morgan Komichi, secretary-general Douglas Mwonzora, organising secretary, Abednico Bhebhe, spokesperson Obert Gutu, National Executive members and several party MPs.
Dzamara was abducted by State security agents on March 9 2015, two days after he had addressed an MDC rally at Zimbabwe Grounds in Highfield. by Stephen Jakes-source-bulawayo24