- PRESIDENT BIDEN IS BOOSTING U.S. troops in Europe because of Russia's war in Ukraine
- CITIZENS Coalition for Change CCC activists Joanah Mamombe and Cecilia Chimbiri, who are accused of faking their abductions,
- CHINA HAS DONATED the recently completed new US$100 million Parliament Building in Mt Hampden Harare to Zimbabwe to boost friendship and solidarity between the two countries.
- A MOTHER 31, STEP FATHER 40 AND TEENAGER 14, have been given life sentences for murdering five-year-old Logan Mwangi and dumping his body in a river.
- BREAKING:Cotton Company of Zimbabwe (Cottco) bosses arrested
“Today, we must send a clear message to the regime that never again will one of us disappear while we remain silent,” President Tsvangirai said.
“This government has mismanaged the economy and now it is threatening the safety and security of citizens that is guaranteed by the Constitution. We demand that this government returns Dzamara, whether dead or alive so that there is closure on this emotive issue.”
Tamborinyoka said after the speeches, Tsvangirai joined the Dzamara family in a solidarity march in the streets of Harare.
Among the marchers were civic society leaders, representatives of the church, MDC-T vice President Thokozani Khupe, vice chairperson Morgan Komichi, secretary-general Douglas Mwonzora, organising secretary, Abednico Bhebhe, spokesperson Obert Gutu, National Executive members and several party MPs.
Dzamara was abducted by State security agents on March 9 2015, two days after he had addressed an MDC rally at Zimbabwe Grounds in Highfield. by Stephen Jakes-source-bulawayo24