- MDC vice-chair Sikhala has threatened to initiate constitutional processes to push out Mnangagwa's government from power as the economic turmoil and deteriorating social and political space in Zimbabwe could not be allowed to continue.
- SIX Mutoko parents and teachers were arrested on Thursday for staging a protest against the deterioration of standards in the education sector
- 'A Twin Farm , Dromoland, Zimbabwe farmer has been arrested for shooting and injuring his two neighbours for trespassing into his property'
- AN Inyathi farmer of Twin Farm in Dromoland, Zimbabwe has been arrested on charges of shooting and injuring his two neighbours for trespassing into his property
- 'RYANAIR BOSS Michael O'Leary branded 'racist' after suggesting Muslim men should face extra searches at airports. because Muslim men 'are more likely to be terrorists'
Richard Morgan Tsvangirai, was in a private South African hospital but the MDC T party spokesperson Luke Tamborinyoka says Morgan Tsvangirai is well now and has been released.
Tsvangirai reportedly underwent an undisclosed medical procedure over an undisclosed ailment, however MDC T leaders claim that the opposition party leader, is actually still recovering from internal injuries received in 2009, in a horrendous car accident which overturned his vehicle and resulted in the death of his first wife, Susan.
The recently frail appearing Morgan Tsvangirai was seen to be holding onto his wife Elizabeth Macheka as he walked with his supporters in the MDC T protest in Harare, last month. By Sibusiso Ngweya