- Zimbabwe will not renew expired passports which still have blank / unused pages 'Its simply showing us that they do not need the passports'
- Henessy Dube (40) of Entumbane , fake Doctor for six months at Mpilo Hospital, allegedly masqueraded as a top (CIO) officer
- Born Rhodesian ‘Sibusiso Ngwenya ' a.k.a Nyamangara, totem Gushungo proudly 50% Ndebele, 50% Shona 100% Zimbabwean!
- 5 Rusape villagers Jonathan Elias (43), Michael Bhunu (47), and Ambrose Gogo (42) fatally assaulted boy (14 accused of stealing a hen .
- BULAWAYO CITY COUNCIL BCC INVITES UNIVERSITY GRADUATE APPLICATIONS for a post graduate traineeship
Bedridden MDC T leader Morgan Tsvangirai, has finally disclosed that he is suffering from cancer of the colon and is in South Africa to receive treatment for his ailment. Mr Tsvangirai disclosed his ailment this afternoon.
“On the 8th of May 2016My Zimbabwean doctors referred me to South Africa, where a further diagnosis revealed that Im suffering from cancer of the colon”, he said.
“Following the diagnosis last month, I underwent an operation last month that was successful. However a diagnosis of cancer is the first of several medical procedures that include treatment through chemotherapy, which treatment I began this week.” Source-herald.photo-Bulawayo24-Tsvangirai and wife Elizabeth Macheka