- 3 Zimbabwe Presidential Guards, and ex ZBC broadcaster Musorowegomo Mukosi (41) have been arrested for allegedly assaulting villagers and attempting to forcefully take over the gold-rich Chin Mine in Mt Darwin,
- STAGEMANAGING?-Bulawayo, first bombed,Mnangagwa, now the First Lady''s vehicle has been broken into in Bulawayo
- SEVEN machete and axe wielding Zimbabweans raid business centre in Gokwe attacking and robbing everyone , forcing shops open
- ZIMBABWEAN COUPLE ARRESTED for murdering, and burning girl (10) in Namibia
- Police arrested 63 illegal miners in Bindura mining areas on Monday and Tuesday.
Bedridden MDC T leader Morgan Tsvangirai, has finally disclosed that he is suffering from cancer of the colon and is in South Africa to receive treatment for his ailment. Mr Tsvangirai disclosed his ailment this afternoon.
“On the 8th of May 2016My Zimbabwean doctors referred me to South Africa, where a further diagnosis revealed that Im suffering from cancer of the colon”, he said.
“Following the diagnosis last month, I underwent an operation last month that was successful. However a diagnosis of cancer is the first of several medical procedures that include treatment through chemotherapy, which treatment I began this week.” Source-herald.photo-Bulawayo24-Tsvangirai and wife Elizabeth Macheka