- Starving Beitbridge doctor, begs for food.
- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
Morgan Tsvangirai Opposition MDC-T leader has urged United Nations (UN) secretary general Ban Ki Moon to ignore President Robert Mugabe’s recent threat to mobilize African Union (AU) members to pull out of the world body.
Tsvangirai in a belated response top Mugabe’s threat at the AU summit earlier this month, last week wrote to the UN boss, arguing Zimbabweans would want to be part of the international body and its affiliate agencies. -Source-News Day