- Dr SOLWAYO NGWENYA tweets that Dr Peter Mugobeyi who was abducted almost a week ago has been found disoriented and trying to get lifts to Harare'
- MUGABE'S COUSIN IGNATIOUS CHOMBO'S HEALTH deteriorates and government denies him his passport to seek medical attention from abroad
- #Free Zimbabwe World Awareness Campaign Mnangagwa faces protests at the UN General Assembly in New York next week, from Zimbabweans based in the US
- Chamisa $720k richer as Mnangagwa's treasury releases $3.4 million to MDC under the Political Parties Finance Act.
- DOCTORS, protesting Peter Magombeyi abduction on Saturday after calling for a pay strike, blocked by riot police
MDC-T leader Morgan Tsvangirai’s younger brother Casper allegedly fraudulently bought a vehicle attached from him and auctioned by a Deputy Sheriff two weeks ago to clear an almost $9 000 debt.
The vehicle, a Toyota Landcruiser, was attached after Casper, a Kwekwe-based businessman and chartered accountant, failed to settle a $8 859,33 debt with Halstead Brothers (Pvt) Ltd.
Lawyer James Magodora, who is representing Halstead Brothers, in a letter to the Deputy Sheriff said they had noticed that Casper was being seen still driving the auctioned Landcruiser. The vehicle was sold for $3 000. – source-bulawayo24.
photo -Morgan Tsvangirai’s brother, ‘Casper Tsvangirai’-bbc