- 'MLISWA admits he looked after ZANUPF Political Commissar, another armed mercenary who campaigned for him through intimidation '
- 'PHD didnt pay tax on mega millions from church regalia, "anointing oil" and "holy water" sales and Yadah Hotel'- Harare magistrate court
- AUTHOR Dr Charles Lovemore Mungoshi (71) in the early hours of today at Parirenyatwa Hospital after battling illness for nearly a decade.
- 'MTHULI NCUBE AND JOHN MANDUDYA DISAGREEMENT on re introduction of Zimdollar currency'
- DOCTOR (49) married two months fleeced of US $100,000 never lived together-Love/Zim Con?
TURKEY TELLS US it has definitive proof that Kashoggi has audio and video evidence of what allegedly happened in what is now clearly extra judicial killing of a Saudi journalist who returned to the Saudi consulate to get divorce papers so that he could get married, but he never returned. If these reports are true about recordings of beatings and torture, in which a source claims one can hear his voice as he is interrogated in Arabic and beaten and tortured before being killed, then its a massive exposure. The Turks who seem certain about what exactly happened, want to access the home of the consulate general several metres away, but they need Saudi permisssion before they can do that. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya.