- ZIMBABWE MAJOR CRACKDOWN ON FOREX DEALERS to net Zanu pf bigwigs top executives in banks, companies and State institutions.
- 'ZIMBABWE'S RESETTLED FARMERS will no longer get free assistance from government, such as seed, fertiliser, diesel and tractors amongst other agricultural inputs, as the command agriculture programme is "riddled with corruption'-Zimbabwe's minister of finance Mthuli Ncube
- CHAMISA vs KHUPE MDCC-T LEADERSHIP feud is still a major issue in parliarment.
- 'THE ONE WHO FELLED MUGABE' Zimbabwe's vice president RTD Gen Chiwenga has been flown back to Zimbabwe from hospital in South Africa.
- NEW NURSING REQUIREMENTS: Zimbabwe's government has tightened nursing entry requirements.
TURKEY TELLS US it has definitive proof that Kashoggi has audio and video evidence of what allegedly happened in what is now clearly extra judicial killing of a Saudi journalist who returned to the Saudi consulate to get divorce papers so that he could get married, but he never returned. If these reports are true about recordings of beatings and torture, in which a source claims one can hear his voice as he is interrogated in Arabic and beaten and tortured before being killed, then its a massive exposure. The Turks who seem certain about what exactly happened, want to access the home of the consulate general several metres away, but they need Saudi permisssion before they can do that. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya.