- PRESIDENT Mnangagwa scuttles Vice President Chiwenga political plans
- Ex ZTA (CEO) Karikoga Kaseke dies at 62
- Self styled Italian Mafia boss exposed for abusing General Chiwenga's name to grab mines and companies
- Fife police officers die in head on collision with Trip Trans bus
- 'CHAMISA is responsible for opposition problems because of his alleged dictatorial style of leadership'
TWENTY YEARS AGO, 4 FEBRUARY 2004, then 19 year old Mark Zuckerberg launched Facebook at his university student digs in USA. Facebook now Meta has 2billion members, the majority in India and USA. Sibusiso Ngwenya