- BULAWAYO MATERDEI HOSPITAL will charge US$ 60 for casualty, US$3000 for a general ward and US$5000 for ICU for Coronavirus.
- WHICH PARTY deserves such a party card for its brainwashed supporters...yep, I thought so,..shhhh!
- 400 ELEPHANTS FOUND DEAD, 800 TUSKS LYING UNGUARDED AND POACHING FEARS, after Hundreds of elephants have mysteriously died over the past two months in Botswana, from a possible disease or toxin in the area in the Okavango Delta by conservationists, with fears more could die from a possible disease or toxin in the area. Botswana has the largest population of elephants in Africa, around one-third of all elephants on the continent.
- OPPOSITION NELSON CHAMISA MDC ALLIANCE 'S Mberengwa North constituency co-ordinating committee secretary, Trinos Chinyoka (46), who had been missing for three days, died on Saturday after falling into an uncovered disused gold mine shaft at night at Chabudapasi Gold Mine near Yorkes business centre but was only found after searching for three days.
- AFRICA, DOES IT THE NATIVE WAY AS VILLAGERS invigilate O and A level exams in Karoi, Zvishavane, Mberengwa, Mutare, Uzumba, Maramba and Pfungwe,
TWO police detectives are in trouble after they assaulted a motorbike out-rider who was leading President Robert Mugabe’s motorcade last weekend.
CID officers Munyaradzi Chivengwa, 34, and Lubelihle Nyathi, 26, appeared before magistrate Tendai Mahwe facing charges of “resisting law officers”.
Prosecutors told court that the two committed a serious offence as they had no right to disturb the movement of the Presidential motorcade.
One Stanley Chimoto is the complainant in the case.
According to the State, Chimoto was on duty last Saturday as the third biker in the lead team of six motorbikes accompanying the presidential motorcade.
They were escorting President Mugabe back to Harare from his Zvimba rural home.
Upon arrival at the intersection of Samora Machel and Tredgold road in Belvedere, Chimoto disembarked from his bike and started controlling traffic to pave way for the motor cade.
Chivengwa and Nyathi then arrived in their car and tried to turn into Samora Machel Avenue.
Court heard Chimoto instructed Nyathi to stop but the latter ignored the order and drove on into Samora Machel.
According to prosecutors, Nyathi only drove for a few meters before he was blocked by Chimoto who was back on his motorbike.
Chivengwa then disembarked from their vehicle and confronted Mugabe’s outrider Chimoto for disturbing them.
The court heard that he grabbed the presidential biker by his jacket and shook him.
A fourth rider in the lead team, Fortune Sibanda, then arrived at scene and tried to restrain Chivengwa using his service pistol.
Chivengwa reportedly left Chimoto and started pushing the fourth rider as well.
The presidential motorcade arrived at the scene that moment but drove through.
Members of the public then assisted the two riders to arrest Chivengwa and Nyathi and escort them to Harare Central police station where they were detained.
Prosecutor Francesca Mukumbiri said the accused had no right to disturb the flow of the presidential motorcade. source-thezimbabwean