- 'Zimbabweans don’t read are ill informed: US sanctions are not for human rights violations but super power interests'-Trevor Ncube (AMH)Alpha Media Holdings boss
- BREAKING NEWS: LAWYER COLTART ARRESTED with protesting Amalgamated Rural Teachers Union of Zimbabwe leaders
- BREAKING NEWS: LAWYER COLTART ARRESTED with protesting Amalgamated Rural Teachers Union of Zimbabwe leaders.
- 'A UK-based Zimbabwean woman was found lying in a pool of blood with multiple stab wounds, inflicted allegedly by her husband.'
- High Court has cleared Kasukuwere after ruling that charges filed by prosecutors did not disclose an offence.
The Mazda vehicle which was coming from Kwekwe, was being driven by one of the officers.
The injured woman was rushed to Kwekwe General Hospital and her condition is said to be critical.
When The Chronicle visited the scene of the accident, which is about 20km from Gweru at around 10AM, the bodies were still at the scene covered with jackets.
Police officers later placed them in one coffin before they were taken to Gweru Provincial Hospital mortuary at around 10:30AM.
Witnesses said the accident occurred at around 5AM.
“I saw the white Mazda encroaching onto the lane of oncoming traffic leading to a head on collision,” said a motorist who declined to be named.
Another witness Tinei Masuku said the haulage truck veered off the road after the impact.
Efforts to get a comment from Midlands provincial police spokesperson Inspector Joel Goko were fruitless as he was said to be out of office.by Elizabeth Tsuro
– See more at: http: