- ‘Let down by the system’: 6stone, severely ill emaciated man deemed fit for work by Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), dies
- CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE, PEACEFULLY SHUT DOWN ZIMBABWE and make it an ungovernable nation for President Emmerson Mnangagwa (76).
- ACCIDENT: 11 KILLED IN EASTER MONDAY ACCIDENT near Headlands as Sungano Yevapositori were travelling from their annual passover worship
- 'GENEVA. – DRAMATIC RISE TO 700% MEASLES IN AFRICA in the first three months of 2019' – World Health Organisation (WHO)
- PHOTOS: 'THANK YOU MNANGAGWA, Just out of courtesy, this is what US $1 Million looks like'- Wicknell Chivayo pictured with US$1 million in cash.
Two Members Of Tajamuka-Sesijikile campaign abducted hae been abducted by suspected State Security AgentsMkwananzi said this move was designed to silence them ahead of more protests to pressurize President Robert Mugabe to step down for allegedly failing to properly run Zimbabwe.
Tajamuka-Sesijikile Campaign wants the ruling Zanu PF party to address many other issues like the deteriorating economic situation, high unemployment, proposals to introduce bond notes, ban on some imports and disappeared $15 billion in diamond revenues.
The one-day stay away crippled businesses, schools and other entities with the organizers promising more protest if their grievances are not met. source VOA