- CIRCUS: NELSON CHAMISA SAYS HE HAS THE SOLUTIONS TO ZIMBABWE'S ECONOMIC CRISIS and has demanded that the government reverses and refunds Zimbabweans all the money they lost to government through the new tax regime, which deducts two cents on every dollar for electronic transactions.
- DEPOSED EX PRESIDENT MUGABE'S SON IN LAW Simbarashe Chikore (41) has appeared before Harare Provincial Magistrate Elisha Singano on allegations of kidnapping after handing himself in to himself to the police accompanied by his lawyer Jonathan Samukange.
- NORTON MP, Mnangagwa and Mutasa's nephew Temba Mliswa says President Emmerson Mnangagwa must take back the finance ministry from Finance minister Mthuli Ncube as the former Finance Minister Patrick Chinamasa was far much better.
- FINANCE and Economic Development Minister Professor Mthuli Ncube has dumped Acie Mutumanje Lumumba, as chairman of the Communications Taskforce in the ministry, three days after his appointment.
- FOUR RESERVE BANK OF ZIMBABWE (RBZ) DIRECTORS SUSPENDED after allegations of crimes ranging from off-the-books bond notes to corrupt allocation of foreign currency and running a foreign currency cartel.
Two poachers from Toporo Village under Chief Stauze, were arrested after killing nine baby impalas using dogs.
Two poachers were on Wednesday morning busted by game rangers at Sentinel Safaris after killing nine baby impalas using dogs.
The duo, Votemore Singo (21) and Lightmore Muleya (20) all of Toporo Village under Chief Stauze, are believed to be part of a syndicate of poachers targeting impalas and elands in the safari area.
Sentinel Safaris is a tourism centre under the Great Mapungubwe Trans-frontier Conservation Area (TFCA). The TFCA is made up of parks from Botswana, South Africa and Zimbabawe.Thupeyo Muleya, herald