- NELSON CHAMISA at the start of 2020, promised , he will unseat Mnangagwa who will fall within the first five weeks of 2020...hmn!
- THOKOZANE KHUPHE, MDC-T HAS RESOLVED TO RECALL ALL REMAINING MDC ALLIANCE MPs AND COUNCILLORS , setting the stage for a bruising fight in forthcoming by-elections.
- EXECUTIVE CHAIRMAN OF ZESA HOLDINGS, DR SYDNEY GATA has been re-instated to his position as Executive Chairman.
- MDC-T ACTING PRESIDENT THOKOZANE KHUPHE HAS FIRED THE FOLLOWING EIGHT BULAWAYO Councilors from the party rendering their wards vacant:
- PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA CELEBRATED HIS 78th birthday today, like Mugabe, the road to 95 yrs old like Mugabe begins,..watch this space!
A MECHANIC allegedly stabbed his wife to death at her home two weeks after he was cleared of beating her up, a court in the UK heard this week.
Shonhiwa “Gibson” Mazikana, 41, blamed Emily Munemo, 42, for the case and had asked a friend if he knew anyone who could “do the job for me”, Southwark crown court was told.
On the day of the killing in January this year, Mazikana was due to be sentenced at Isleworth crown court for assaulting a police officer during the same domestic incident.
Munemo, a mother-of-two, worked as a nurse at Watford General Hospital.
Prosecutor Anthony Orchard QC told jurors: “Mazikana used two knives to inflict multiple wounds.
“One broke, leaving the knife blade embedded in her scalp. The stabbing bore all the hallmarks of a frenzied attack.”
The court heard the couple were both born in Zimbabwe and Munemo came to the UK in 1999. Mazikana followed her a few years later.
In November 2013, police were called to the matrimonial home in Uxbridge and Munemo alleged that Mazikana had assaulted her. During his arrest Mazikana attacked a police office.
Mazikana was acquitted of assaulting his wife but was convicted of assaulting the officer.
Prosecutor Orchard said: “He blamed Emily Munemo for his conviction.
“There is no doubt he was very wound up about his domestic situation. So much so that approximately two weeks before the murder he discussed killing Emily with a friend.”
Mazikana, of Hayes, Hillingdon, denies murder. The trial continues. by London Evening Standard. source-newzimbabwe