- ''HALLELUJAH, Amen! www.newzimbabwevision.com pressures musician Mahendere not to attend Korean cult leader Hak Ja Han Moon function at National Sports Stadium'
- Ex Harare chair of commission Mahachi, denied bail for contracting his company in US$80 million Airport Road rehabilitation project.
- ZIMBABWE water insecurity in urban centres, exposes residents to waterborne diseases such as cholera and typhoid : Welcome to the Korean North cult worship....what a cursed nation!
- A Josiah Magama Tongogara Barracks soldier gave a loaded AK47 assault rifle to four robbers: as Zimbabwean welcomes North Korea cullt worship leader
- SECOND train derailment in one week as Zimbabwe welcomes North Korean cult worship leader
An unexploded Second World War bomb was found yesterday morning on the river Thames near London City Airport. Authorities left the airport open all day and then last night decided to form an exclusion zone around the airport as preparations to remove the device safely are done. Up to 16000 passengers are expected to be affected by the all day airport closure. The airport is a busy city airport hub used frequently by business people as the airport is near the London Central business district of Canary Wharf. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya
photo-London’s Royal Docks-London City Airport