- UNITED STATES LAUNCHES a five-year $35 million program that will offer services to 250,000 HIV-affected orphans and vulnerable children, 59,500 households, and 15,000 vulnerable youth.
- MURDER: INYATHI MAN (42) , JAILED 17 YEARS FOR KILLING A BAR PATRON in a dispute over 20 cents
- 'MDC ALLIANCE TENDENCY TO DISRESPECT WOMEN IS DISGUSTING'- Zanu-PF Director in the Commissariat, Retired Colonel George Nare
- VP CHIWENGA URGES ZANU PF SUPPORTERS WHO JOINED MDC UNDER MUGABE , to return home and assist in developing Zimbabwe as there is no hope in the opposition.
- SOLDIER ARRESTED AFTER SHOOTING HIS NIECE AND DAUGHTER in a failed attempt to shoot his wife for denying him sex.
An unexploded Second World War bomb was found yesterday morning on the river Thames near London City Airport. Authorities left the airport open all day and then last night decided to form an exclusion zone around the airport as preparations to remove the device safely are done. Up to 16000 passengers are expected to be affected by the all day airport closure. The airport is a busy city airport hub used frequently by business people as the airport is near the London Central business district of Canary Wharf. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya
photo-London’s Royal Docks-London City Airport