- President Emmerson Mnangagwa assures Tsvangirais family that Zimbabwe government will cover the R2 million health costs incurred by the late MDC leader, Morgan Tsvangirai
- Harare law firm Atherstone & Cook about his estate more than three times, apparently fearing that his beloved spouse would become a victim of property grabbing by his relatives.
- Funeral UPDATE: Tsvangirai's body flown in army chopper from One Commando barracks in Harare to Humanikwa Village, in Buhera for burial tomorrow
- MDC T SECRETARY GENERAL Douglas Mwonzora says MDC T will soon have an an extraordinary congress for the selection of a new MDC T leader and presidential candidate in preparation for 2018 general polls.
- The late MDC-T leader, Morgan Tsvangirai's mother, Lydia Zvaipa, was conspicuous by her absence at a memorial service for her son held at Mabelreign Methodist Fellowship Church in Harare yesterday, as tensions rose
An unexploded Second World War bomb was found yesterday morning on the river Thames near London City Airport. Authorities left the airport open all day and then last night decided to form an exclusion zone around the airport as preparations to remove the device safely are done. Up to 16000 passengers are expected to be affected by the all day airport closure. The airport is a busy city airport hub used frequently by business people as the airport is near the London Central business district of Canary Wharf. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya
photo-London’s Royal Docks-London City Airport