- 'SHEFFIELD UK Zimbabwean facing UK deportation as 2,500 Zimbabwean failed asylum seekers face 'repatriation in exchange for aid money', according to reports.'
- 'MLISWA admits he looked after ZANUPF Political Commissar, another armed mercenary who campaigned for him through intimidation '
- 'PHD didnt pay tax on mega millions from church regalia, "anointing oil" and "holy water" sales and Yadah Hotel'- Harare magistrate court
- AUTHOR Dr Charles Lovemore Mungoshi (71) in the early hours of today at Parirenyatwa Hospital after battling illness for nearly a decade.
- 'MTHULI NCUBE AND JOHN MANDUDYA DISAGREEMENT on re introduction of Zimdollar currency'
Mugabe gave the briefcase to a relative Constance Mugabe, while he was president in 2016. Constance Mugabe, a relative who also served as his housekeeper, along with cleaners between 1 December 2018 and early January 2019, cleaned out the briefcase and money .
www.newzimbabwevision.com asks, ‘If its accepted that Mugabe stole US$15 Billion in diamonds, looted wealth across Zimbabwe and was given US$10million by Mnangagwa for a theft well done, is it right to lock up the employees on charges of theft of stolen property or should the state be actually seeking the original thief former president Mugabe to account for every penny, in a cashless, society, poverty stricken nation while the thieving 94 year old sugar daddy lived a lavish life to spend on his spoilt 52 year old wife, while banks in Zimbabwe had no cash,..DISCUSS! By Sibusiso Ngwenya