- ‘Let down by the system’: 6stone, severely ill emaciated man deemed fit for work by Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), dies
- CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE, PEACEFULLY SHUT DOWN ZIMBABWE and make it an ungovernable nation for President Emmerson Mnangagwa (76).
- ACCIDENT: 11 KILLED IN EASTER MONDAY ACCIDENT near Headlands as Sungano Yevapositori were travelling from their annual passover worship
- 'GENEVA. – DRAMATIC RISE TO 700% MEASLES IN AFRICA in the first three months of 2019' – World Health Organisation (WHO)
- PHOTOS: 'THANK YOU MNANGAGWA, Just out of courtesy, this is what US $1 Million looks like'- Wicknell Chivayo pictured with US$1 million in cash.
Mugabe gave the briefcase to a relative Constance Mugabe, while he was president in 2016. Constance Mugabe, a relative who also served as his housekeeper, along with cleaners between 1 December 2018 and early January 2019, cleaned out the briefcase and money .
www.newzimbabwevision.com asks, ‘If its accepted that Mugabe stole US$15 Billion in diamonds, looted wealth across Zimbabwe and was given US$10million by Mnangagwa for a theft well done, is it right to lock up the employees on charges of theft of stolen property or should the state be actually seeking the original thief former president Mugabe to account for every penny, in a cashless, society, poverty stricken nation while the thieving 94 year old sugar daddy lived a lavish life to spend on his spoilt 52 year old wife, while banks in Zimbabwe had no cash,..DISCUSS! By Sibusiso Ngwenya