- 'COURT UPHOLDS charges against this flag Mawarire, trade unionists Mutasa and Moyo, of trying to subvert a constitutionally elected government'
- SADC REGION DECLARE 25 th October as solidarity day against sanctions on Zimbabwe , and war vets recommend anti-sanctions holiday on 25 th October
- ' A BULAWAYO TOUT (33) KILLED his cousin (40) with an iron bar and broomstick then reported to police that he had found him dead.'
- ZANU PF dep youth league leader Matutu says Prof Moyo has lost relevance and is a useless and permanent fugitive.
- Coltart says Mnangagwa's intensifying of crackdown against the opposition, use of brute force to crush people's dissent indicates gvt fear of the new wave
Mugabe gave the briefcase to a relative Constance Mugabe, while he was president in 2016. Constance Mugabe, a relative who also served as his housekeeper, along with cleaners between 1 December 2018 and early January 2019, cleaned out the briefcase and money .
www.newzimbabwevision.com asks, ‘If its accepted that Mugabe stole US$15 Billion in diamonds, looted wealth across Zimbabwe and was given US$10million by Mnangagwa for a theft well done, is it right to lock up the employees on charges of theft of stolen property or should the state be actually seeking the original thief former president Mugabe to account for every penny, in a cashless, society, poverty stricken nation while the thieving 94 year old sugar daddy lived a lavish life to spend on his spoilt 52 year old wife, while banks in Zimbabwe had no cash,..DISCUSS! By Sibusiso Ngwenya