- ZIMBABWE MAJOR CRACKDOWN ON FOREX DEALERS to net Zanu pf bigwigs top executives in banks, companies and State institutions.
- 'ZIMBABWE'S RESETTLED FARMERS will no longer get free assistance from government, such as seed, fertiliser, diesel and tractors amongst other agricultural inputs, as the command agriculture programme is "riddled with corruption'-Zimbabwe's minister of finance Mthuli Ncube
- CHAMISA vs KHUPE MDCC-T LEADERSHIP feud is still a major issue in parliarment.
- 'THE ONE WHO FELLED MUGABE' Zimbabwe's vice president RTD Gen Chiwenga has been flown back to Zimbabwe from hospital in South Africa.
- NEW NURSING REQUIREMENTS: Zimbabwe's government has tightened nursing entry requirements.
US PASTOR Andrew Brunson freed by Turkish Judge from arrest and will no longer serve the rest of his sentence following allegations he was involved in afailed 2016 coup and he is technically free to travel back to US. Turkish and US relations have been strained over the last few years because of the Syrian war. Turkey is hoping for USA support now to put pressure over Saudi Arabia and rebuild Turkish/USA bilateral relations. More news to follow By Sibusiso Ngwenya