- US Black billionaire Robert F Smith, a technology investor, pays down entire US$40m student debt of 2019 graduating class at historic black college
- 'Yes, sanctions and Zanu-PF are inseparable twins, they move together, so Zanu-PF and sanctions must go!' Chamisa.
- ZANU PF ARE CLEARLY GLOBAL PFEEERORRISTS, AS MALAWI Vice President orders immediate deportation of Chihuri
- ZIMBABWE'S POLITICAL CIRCUS AS MDC-Alliance Members of Parliament cost the taxpayer over US$100 000 by walking out of parliament
- 'HOW GUDYANGA (69) PAID US$1 629 500 secret payments to Nikuv in 2014 to manipulate the country's elections'.
US PASTOR Andrew Brunson freed by Turkish Judge from arrest and will no longer serve the rest of his sentence following allegations he was involved in afailed 2016 coup and he is technically free to travel back to US. Turkish and US relations have been strained over the last few years because of the Syrian war. Turkey is hoping for USA support now to put pressure over Saudi Arabia and rebuild Turkish/USA bilateral relations. More news to follow By Sibusiso Ngwenya