- HOW A 12 YEAR OLD GIRL STOPPED A TRAIN FROM going over a broken rail and killing over 300 passengers from Victoria Falls to Bulawayo in Zimbabwe
- NELSON CHAMISA'S PROMISES TO THE ZMIBABWE NATIONAL ARMY (ZNA)-Vote buying campaign promises
- GUKURAHUNDI IS NOT AN ISSUE BECAUSE SHONAS SUFFERED AT THE HANDS OF NDEBELES'-VICE PRESIDENT Kembo Mohadi
- MNAMNAGWA OCCUPIES MOST billboards in cities and rural areas, and Chamisa is hardly visible, as if Mnangagwa is running a one-man race because MDC T admits they are broke
- ZIMBABWE HEALTH LEVY FUND in which every 5 cents from a dollar worth of airtime, and with effect from July 1 this year, blood will be for free in all public hospitals.
US president Donald Trump has cancelled his visit to London in UK to open the new US embassy in February 2017, blaming former US president Barrack Obama’s “bad deal” to relocate the US embassy, from Grosvenor Square in London to Nine Elms on the banks of the Thames in south London.
This U-turn by Donald obviously comes as a great relief to the UK authorities because a petition against a state visit by the US president gathered over a million signatures in 2017 and UK authorities expected mass protests in opposition to Donald Trumps visit to the UK.
Writing on Twitter, the US president Donald Trump stated that he felt the embassy’s move from Grosvenor Square was a “bad deal” saying ‘Reason I canceled my trip to London is that I am not a big fan of the Obama Administration having sold perhaps the best located and finest embassy in London for “peanuts,” only to build a new one in an off location for 1.2 billion dollars. Bad deal. Wanted me to cut ribbon-NO!’ More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya