- POLITICS IS A DIRTY GAME: HERO TO ZERO IN 37 YEARS: Independence 18 April 1980- Coup on 14 November 2017
- SUSPENDED (ZINARA CEO Engineer Nancy Masiyiwa-Chamisa and finance director Taranhike fired, for alleged gross incompetence and abuse of office.
- (RBZ) orders banks to freeze all accounts belonging to, Kudakwashe Tagwirei a.k.a 'Queen Bee's Sakunda Holdings, Sakunda Holdings sister companies; Access Finance, Spartan Security and Croco Motors,
- SHEFFIELD CLIMATE CHANGE PROTEST: brought city to a standstill as children lobby the government and people over the destruction of the climate,
- UNIVERSITY OF ZIMBABWE 2019 class of graduating medical students to boycott their graduation due to be capped by President Mnangagwa.
US president Donald Trump has cancelled his visit to London in UK to open the new US embassy in February 2017, blaming former US president Barrack Obama’s “bad deal” to relocate the US embassy, from Grosvenor Square in London to Nine Elms on the banks of the Thames in south London.
This U-turn by Donald obviously comes as a great relief to the UK authorities because a petition against a state visit by the US president gathered over a million signatures in 2017 and UK authorities expected mass protests in opposition to Donald Trumps visit to the UK.
Writing on Twitter, the US president Donald Trump stated that he felt the embassy’s move from Grosvenor Square was a “bad deal” saying ‘Reason I canceled my trip to London is that I am not a big fan of the Obama Administration having sold perhaps the best located and finest embassy in London for “peanuts,” only to build a new one in an off location for 1.2 billion dollars. Bad deal. Wanted me to cut ribbon-NO!’ More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya