- (MP) BYO JASMINE KOKS TOFFA REMINDS ZIMBABWEANS THAT VOTER REGISTRATION is still open and calls for the public to register,..see the list of places you can register at:
- 'EMBATTLED MDC-T VP Khupe approaches Justice ministry, demanding for US$1,8 million Political Parties Finance Act (PPFA) to be channelled to her faction'.
- APPROXIMATELY 30,000 PEOPLE ATTENDED TODAY'S MARCH AGAINST RACISM IN LONDON in an expression of unity against a rise in racism, Islamophobia and anti-Semitism.
- GRACE MUGABE NOW HAS A NEW GRAND DAUGHTER BORN TO her son Russel Goreraza's South African girl friend Dineo Gwendoline
- ANDREW NGWENYA a.k.a ANDY MURIDZO was hauled before the courts yesterday after he was involved in a hit-and-run accident that damaged three cars.
US president Donald Trump has cancelled his visit to London in UK to open the new US embassy in February 2017, blaming former US president Barrack Obama’s “bad deal” to relocate the US embassy, from Grosvenor Square in London to Nine Elms on the banks of the Thames in south London.
This U-turn by Donald obviously comes as a great relief to the UK authorities because a petition against a state visit by the US president gathered over a million signatures in 2017 and UK authorities expected mass protests in opposition to Donald Trumps visit to the UK.
Writing on Twitter, the US president Donald Trump stated that he felt the embassy’s move from Grosvenor Square was a “bad deal” saying ‘Reason I canceled my trip to London is that I am not a big fan of the Obama Administration having sold perhaps the best located and finest embassy in London for “peanuts,” only to build a new one in an off location for 1.2 billion dollars. Bad deal. Wanted me to cut ribbon-NO!’ More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya