- 'MDC-T Spokesperson Obert Gutu banned from setting foot at the party's Harvest House headquarters by a group of party youths calling themselves The Vanguard'
- Zimbabwe is experiencing a new beginning aimed at achieving political and economic gain. The media are powerful growth accelerators if handled correctly and we the media have the power to bring positive change
- Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (Zimra) has appointed Ms Faith Mazani as its new Commissioner-General with effect from 1 February 2018
- "MDC T being the largest opposition must lead by example in picking a leader. As per MDC T Constitution elect leaders at Congress and not handpick them?'-Temba Mliswa
- It is reported that Movement for Democratic Change (MDC T) treasurer, former Chimanimani member of parliament Roy Bennett and his wife‚ Heather‚ died today in a helicopter crash in Canada.
US president Donald Trump has cancelled his visit to London in UK to open the new US embassy in February 2017, blaming former US president Barrack Obama’s “bad deal” to relocate the US embassy, from Grosvenor Square in London to Nine Elms on the banks of the Thames in south London.
This U-turn by Donald obviously comes as a great relief to the UK authorities because a petition against a state visit by the US president gathered over a million signatures in 2017 and UK authorities expected mass protests in opposition to Donald Trumps visit to the UK.
Writing on Twitter, the US president Donald Trump stated that he felt the embassy’s move from Grosvenor Square was a “bad deal” saying ‘Reason I canceled my trip to London is that I am not a big fan of the Obama Administration having sold perhaps the best located and finest embassy in London for “peanuts,” only to build a new one in an off location for 1.2 billion dollars. Bad deal. Wanted me to cut ribbon-NO!’ More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya