- 'MDC protests are, a desperate,clueless, terrorist, now G40-Zanu-PF led MDC Chamisa group to take over power, unconstitutionally' Obert Gutu:
- JONATHAN MOYO CALLS ON UN to invade Zimbabwe on grounds of Responsibility to Protect doctrine popularly known as R2P
- Bulawayo business community file urgent High court application to ban the Bulawayo, Monday planned MDC protest
- ' Ntabazinduna Chief Ndiweni was jailed for 18 months as a political sham trial influenced by Zanu-PF and Obert Mpofu.' Coltart
- BREAKING NEWS: MDC National Chairperson Tabitha has been arrested, in Bulawayo shortly after Chief Ndiweni was jailed for 18 months.
Singer Tinashe, seeking to draw a line under an internet row about her citizenship, has declared that she is PROUD about her “Zimbabwean roots”.
Tinashe found herself in the middle of a Twitter storm after replying, “My dad is!” when asked: “Is it true you’re from Zimbabwe?”
To her increasing bemusement, she found herself under attack by some Zimbabweans who said she felt ashamed of her links with Zimbabwe.
The 26-year-old R&B star born in Lexington, Kentucky, to a Zimbabwean father and a Norwegian mother, insisted that her response had been deliberately misinterpreted by people bent on trolling her.
Under Zimbabwean law, she has automatic citizenship by descent, while by virtue of being born in the United States she also acquired that country’s citizenship.
She clarified: “I think this is all a biiiiiig miscommunication. Lol … I am not ashamed of my Zim roots at all, in fact I’m super proud!”
The ‘2 On’ star who featured on Britney Spears’ Slumber Party was born Tinashe Jorgensen Kachingwe, and adopted her first name as a stage name. Tinashe means “We are with God” in her father’s native Shona language. Source – ZimLive