- Tearful Britains 2nd female PM, Theresa May will resign as Prime Minister and Conservative Party leader on 7 June 2019.
- BRITAINS SECOND FEMALE PM, THERESA MAY WILL RESIGN as Prime Minister and leader of the Conservative Party on 7 June 2019.
- BEITBRIDGE woman (19) tried selling child for a Nissan Caravan, Honda Fit and Altezza in exchange for child's body parts to promote her business
- ZIMBABWEAN WOMAN (38) caught smuggling R2 million meth drug into South Africa from Zimbabwe via Beitbridge Border Post
- 45 YEAR OLD WOMAN arrested in Marondera after she was found in possession of 52kg of cannabis/ dagga/mbanje/weed.
US SENATE calls for arms sale Saudi Arabia ban with democrats and Republicans agreeing on sanctions on Saudi Arabia because of the Jamal Khashoggi murder at the Saudi Embassy in Turkey.
Political dissidents or journalists have generally been
targeted by the Saudi Arabia regime which holds a poor record of human rights abuse and the recent murder of Khashoggi murder at the Saudi Embassy in Turke, shocked the whole world and the journalist community.
The Trump administration has sanctioned 17 Saudi officials over their alleged involvement in the murder and dismemberment of the Washington Post columnist Jamal Khashoggi.
The hit squad made up of 17 individuals includes the 15-man hit squad that travelled to Turkey to carry out the gruesome operation and the Saudi consul general in Istanbul, Turkey, and a senior adviser to Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman. This is the same group of people that the Saudi officials compiled and have blamed and arrested for the murder, though, originally the Saudi regime denied any knowledge or involvement only to turn around and ,that Kashoggi was murdered at the Saudi embassy in Turkey.
The U.S. sanctions will freeze all assets for the accused men and block any U.S. individuals from doing business with the Saudis and send a strong message that the U.S. takes the murder issue seriously.
Six weeks after Kashoggi’s murder and dissapearance, a funeral in absentia is being held for the murdered journalist whose body parts are yet to be found or may never be found. Prayers are being held in Turkey Instabul and Ankara and in Mecca and Medina.
Turkey has released a new 15 minute recording which clearly indicates that the murder was premeditated as the killers can be heard planning Kashoggi’s murder unlike the Saudi Arabians claim that Kashoggi died in a fist fight which developed in the embassy. The world has continuously aked, how can a normal person go into a f15 people and how come the team included an expert in cutting up bodies like specifically flown with the hit squad who included close security of the prince. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya