- THE OLDEST PERSON IN BRITAIN, Joan Hocquard (1908-2020) has died at the age of 112.
- LEWIS HAMILTON PASSED VALTTERI BOTTAS TO TAKE A COMMANDING VICTORY IN THE PORTUGUESE Grand Prix and break Formula 1Schumacher's 19 year all-time win
- 83,000 US CORONAVIRUS CASES, 0N FRIDAY AND DONALD TRUMP SAYS the only reason why coronavirus cases are up across the US Is because of the increased testing initiative-duh!
- Annually, October also known as Black History Month is a celebration of achievements of Black people. For generations people of African and Caribbean descent have shaped our story, making a huge positive impact to our global and cultural life,
- US, EU AND UK VIGOUROUSLY DENY CHARGES BY ZIMBABWE'S MILITARY President Emmerson Mnangagwa that sanctions are behind the economic collapse and the general poverty in Zimbabwe.
Bulawayo, Police Chief Superintendent Marshal Dube, commanded a sting operation in Bulawayo which resulted in a total of 210 suspected criminals being arrested in two days while thousands of dollars worth of property was recovered in just two days from Monday to Tuesday this week .
The operation was carried out to mitigate the impact of a spate of theft across the Bulawayo city recently which included vehicle theft, theft from vehicles and breaking and entry , simple robbery and a whole list of other crimes.
Recovered stolen property includes electricals, car wheels, car radios, mobile phones, personal laptops, tvs, refrigerators, with some of the stolen property being recovered from informal traders hence police advise for members of the public to desist from purchasing goods from informal traders as they risk losing the property on recovery by police and face arrest’
The public are being urged to approach the police with serial numbers of their stolen property recover their property so it can be positively identified. By Sibusiso Ngwenya