- PROVINCIAL CIO Intelligence Officer , Joseph Mbwanyo, passed away this morning after having tested for Coronavirus. In 7 days Zimbabwe has lost prominent figures including Keith Guzah, Norman Mataruka, Sam Malaba, Perrance Shiri and Colonel Mugwisi
- GLOBAL FINANCIERS SHUT OUT ZIMBABWE, AND THE MILITARISED MNANGAGWA ZANU PF
- BULAWAYO POLICE ABDUCT NOMAGUGU MATHUTHU, Zimlive EDITOR, MDUDUZI MATHUTHU'S SISTER ...to force Mduduzi out of hiding and hand himself over to the police.
- ZIMBABWE POLICE JUSTIFY EXPECTED SHOOTING OF CIVILIANS ON 31ST JULY BY CLAIMING -‘249 armed people threaten to burn fuel stations on Friday’
- PAC (PRESIDENTIAL ADVISORY COUNCIL), FORMER AGRIBANK CEO , Somkhosi Mahamba Temba Malaba has died.
Bulawayo, Police Chief Superintendent Marshal Dube, commanded a sting operation in Bulawayo which resulted in a total of 210 suspected criminals being arrested in two days while thousands of dollars worth of property was recovered in just two days from Monday to Tuesday this week .
The operation was carried out to mitigate the impact of a spate of theft across the Bulawayo city recently which included vehicle theft, theft from vehicles and breaking and entry , simple robbery and a whole list of other crimes.
Recovered stolen property includes electricals, car wheels, car radios, mobile phones, personal laptops, tvs, refrigerators, with some of the stolen property being recovered from informal traders hence police advise for members of the public to desist from purchasing goods from informal traders as they risk losing the property on recovery by police and face arrest’
The public are being urged to approach the police with serial numbers of their stolen property recover their property so it can be positively identified. By Sibusiso Ngwenya