- ZINARA lays off 250 employees, while another 96 terminations are currently being processed according to Zinara board chair, Michael Madana
- 2 Student nurses in a unit for the mentally infirm, jailed for stoning and filming distressed patients on their mobiles
- GOVERNMENT DISMISSES EX-VP MPHOKO'S US$300 000 in pension benefits claim as the Public Service Commission (PSC) says Mphoko will only be paid his pension in local currency ZWL$ and should not expect any other benefits.
- MARRY CHIWENGA SPILLS THE BEANS: VICE PRESIDENT CHIWENGA'S ESTRANGED WIFE , Marry, jells court that the retired army general harbours an ambition to take over the presidency and Chiwenga registered all assets in his relatives’ names in an effort to avoid sanctions that were imposed on him by the United States government.
- TWO TONNES- 92 BAGS/ 2 tonnes of mbanje/ cannabis/ wacky tobacco/ weed found at Forbes Border Post in a truck from Malawi, driver fled
At a time when the nation are struggling, Zanu PF regime broke and banks have no cash, while Mugabe’s Zanu PF regime has replaced cash with worthless bond notes, Zanu PF has budgeted US$600 000, including 441 Buses To Ferry primary and secondary School Pupils, from across the country to attend the Zanu PF milllion man rally. Colleges have reportedly been instructed to close at 13:00 hrs, while some exams in various institutions, including the University of Zimbabwe have reportedly been postponed.
This comes jot on the heels of spending a filthy amount on the recent Zanu PF war veterans Indaba in Harare.
By Sibusiso Ngwenya