- BULAWAYO to end refuse collection from Mahatshula, Woodville, Killarney, Emhlangeni and parts of the CBD due to fuel shortages
- DUMISO DABENGWA'S MOTHER was shot dead in cold blood Rhodesian Special Branch forces in 1978 in Gwatemba
- Parirenyatwa Group of Hospitals gives an update on explosion at Parirenyatwa hospital
- EX- (Zinara) boss Chitukutuku's US$20m assets frozen as he is given a 30-day ultimatum to account for everything by High Court judge Justice Erica Ndewere
- Tearful Britains 2nd female PM, Theresa May will resign as Prime Minister and Conservative Party leader on 7 June 2019.
USA CHICAGO SHOOTINGS –In yet again more USA shootings, on Monday, four people were killed at a Chicago hospital.A gunman, identified by the media as doctor as Tamara O’Neal was shot and killed in a row in a Chicago hospital car park between people who knew each other. The gunman then stormed the Chicago hospital and shot and killed a pharmaceutical assistant who had stepped out of a lift and then a police officer in exchange of gunfire. Another officer survived the shooting rampage after a bullet lodged itself into his holster.
The gunman is reported to be the ex-fiance of the doctor, he shot and killed outside Mercy Hospital in Chicago.
Heavily armed police responded by filing patients , doctors and hospital staff out with their hands up as they acted to secure the hospital.
The total of those shot dead, is four people including the Chicago doctor, a pharmaceutical assistant and a police officer identified as Samuel Jimenez, , and the gunman who is yet to be said as to whether he shot himself dead or was shot . The gunman unleashed the terror with a single handgun. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya