- 'ONLY THIRTY' attend Movement for Democratic Change formation led by Thokozani Khupe at their manifesto launch in Harare
- PHOTOS OF TOYAL HIGHNESSES THE DUKE AND DUCHESSOF SUSSEX, WEDDING PHOTOS-was a special one indeed as she smiled throughout, the wedding,
- ROYAL WEDDING, TO BE WATCHED BY OVER ONE BILLION PEOPLE WORLDWIDE Die hard Royal fans, in their thousands are streaming to the Windsor area in London, for space to watch the historical event as Megan Markle marries Prince Harry at St Georges Chapel
- A CUBANA de AVIACION Boeing 737-200 has crashed with 104 people on board on takeoff from Havana's Jose Marti International Airport.
- MASS SCHOOL SHOOTING AT SANTA FE HIGH SCHOOL IN USA, leaves ten dead
USA PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP TWEETS “very good news” after ‘Rocket man’ North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un decision to stop missile launches and shut down its nuclear test site.
The world is in great admiration of a feeling of safety after the significant development in which ‘Rocket man’ North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un made a decision to stop missile launches and shut down its nuclear test site, thereby an end to nuclear and long-range missile tests.
North Korea announced that with effect from today,21 April 2018, North Korea will stop nuclear tests and launches of intercontinental ballistic missiles (ICBMs).
The state which is now a nuclear state and holds nuclear weapons capable of reaching parts of USA , says that the weaponisation of nuclear weapons has been verified,so its not necessary to conduct further nuclear tests or test launches of mid- and long-range missiles or ICBMs. The world is certainly breathing asigh of relief because the escalating row between Trump and Rocket man, was seen as developing nuclear war but now peace and North Korea’s drive to focus on a viable economic policy, creates a safer world.
This also comes, hot on the heels of the recent successful, joint powerful missile strike in Syria by USA and western allies, UK,and France on Syria’s weapons development sites, which could have knocked sense into the crisis as North Korea would have realised the force of the joint operation against a rogue state. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya