- 'COURT UPHOLDS charges against this flag Mawarire, trade unionists Mutasa and Moyo, of trying to subvert a constitutionally elected government'
- SADC REGION DECLARE 25 th October as solidarity day against sanctions on Zimbabwe , and war vets recommend anti-sanctions holiday on 25 th October
- ' A BULAWAYO TOUT (33) KILLED his cousin (40) with an iron bar and broomstick then reported to police that he had found him dead.'
- ZANU PF dep youth league leader Matutu says Prof Moyo has lost relevance and is a useless and permanent fugitive.
- Coltart says Mnangagwa's intensifying of crackdown against the opposition, use of brute force to crush people's dissent indicates gvt fear of the new wave
USA PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP TWEETS “very good news” after ‘Rocket man’ North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un decision to stop missile launches and shut down its nuclear test site.
The world is in great admiration of a feeling of safety after the significant development in which ‘Rocket man’ North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un made a decision to stop missile launches and shut down its nuclear test site, thereby an end to nuclear and long-range missile tests.
North Korea announced that with effect from today,21 April 2018, North Korea will stop nuclear tests and launches of intercontinental ballistic missiles (ICBMs).
The state which is now a nuclear state and holds nuclear weapons capable of reaching parts of USA , says that the weaponisation of nuclear weapons has been verified,so its not necessary to conduct further nuclear tests or test launches of mid- and long-range missiles or ICBMs. The world is certainly breathing asigh of relief because the escalating row between Trump and Rocket man, was seen as developing nuclear war but now peace and North Korea’s drive to focus on a viable economic policy, creates a safer world.
This also comes, hot on the heels of the recent successful, joint powerful missile strike in Syria by USA and western allies, UK,and France on Syria’s weapons development sites, which could have knocked sense into the crisis as North Korea would have realised the force of the joint operation against a rogue state. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya