- DOMBOSHAVA MAN ( 38) ARRESTED FOR ALLEGEDLY ATTEMPTING to kill his three children by poisoning them.
- BULAWAYO MAN ARRESTED FOR ASSAULTING WIFE AND SHAVING HER HEAD WITH AN OKAPI KNIFE after she followed him to a sports bet shop to stop him from "wasting money."
- INFORMATION IS POWER!- Lets invite friends and family worldwide and grow our numbers as fast as 'bullet trains' and shift the balance of power from our oppressors to the people of Zimbabwe.
- ZAMBIA BANS ZIMBABWE'S MAZOE JUICE as it suspects that the imported Mazoe drink does not meet the national food safety standards.
- UNITED STATES LAUNCHES a five-year $35 million program that will offer services to 250,000 HIV-affected orphans and vulnerable children, 59,500 households, and 15,000 vulnerable youth.
USA PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP TWEETS “very good news” after ‘Rocket man’ North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un decision to stop missile launches and shut down its nuclear test site.
The world is in great admiration of a feeling of safety after the significant development in which ‘Rocket man’ North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un made a decision to stop missile launches and shut down its nuclear test site, thereby an end to nuclear and long-range missile tests.
North Korea announced that with effect from today,21 April 2018, North Korea will stop nuclear tests and launches of intercontinental ballistic missiles (ICBMs).
The state which is now a nuclear state and holds nuclear weapons capable of reaching parts of USA , says that the weaponisation of nuclear weapons has been verified,so its not necessary to conduct further nuclear tests or test launches of mid- and long-range missiles or ICBMs. The world is certainly breathing asigh of relief because the escalating row between Trump and Rocket man, was seen as developing nuclear war but now peace and North Korea’s drive to focus on a viable economic policy, creates a safer world.
This also comes, hot on the heels of the recent successful, joint powerful missile strike in Syria by USA and western allies, UK,and France on Syria’s weapons development sites, which could have knocked sense into the crisis as North Korea would have realised the force of the joint operation against a rogue state. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya