- INTERAFRICA BUS FROM BULAWAYO MUTARE; -An Interafrica bus from Bulawayo to Mutare was involved in a head on collision with a UD truck yesterday near Masvingo and six people were killed.
- 25 DEAD, 60 INJURED AFTER GUNMEN OPENED FIRE ON AN IRANIAN MILITARY PARADE- Gunmen have opened fire on an Iranian military parade in the south-western city of Ahvaz, killing at least 25 people, including civilians, and injuring 60, state media say
- MDC ALLIANCE LEADER NELSON CHAMISA has ordered Victoria Falls mayor Somvelo Dhlamini to step down.
- ZIMBABWE CIRCUS CONTINUES AS the Ambrose Mutinhiri-led National Patriotic Front has disbanded and its officials are rejoining Zanu-PF after realising that the events that led to the removal of the Robert Mugabe-led government in November last year were in the best interests of the country.
- VICE PRESIDENT RTD GEN CHIWENGA advised to sieze total Zimbabwe power at all costs amid reported growing suspicion by his personal military advisor and confidant, exiled and fallen Ethiopian autarch, Mengistu Haile Mariam,
USA PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP TWEETS “very good news” after ‘Rocket man’ North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un decision to stop missile launches and shut down its nuclear test site.
The world is in great admiration of a feeling of safety after the significant development in which ‘Rocket man’ North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un made a decision to stop missile launches and shut down its nuclear test site, thereby an end to nuclear and long-range missile tests.
North Korea announced that with effect from today,21 April 2018, North Korea will stop nuclear tests and launches of intercontinental ballistic missiles (ICBMs).
The state which is now a nuclear state and holds nuclear weapons capable of reaching parts of USA , says that the weaponisation of nuclear weapons has been verified,so its not necessary to conduct further nuclear tests or test launches of mid- and long-range missiles or ICBMs. The world is certainly breathing asigh of relief because the escalating row between Trump and Rocket man, was seen as developing nuclear war but now peace and North Korea’s drive to focus on a viable economic policy, creates a safer world.
This also comes, hot on the heels of the recent successful, joint powerful missile strike in Syria by USA and western allies, UK,and France on Syria’s weapons development sites, which could have knocked sense into the crisis as North Korea would have realised the force of the joint operation against a rogue state. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya