- 'FORMER LIB DEM LEADER AND ALSO FORMER BRITISH VICE PM, lands six figure Facebook Job at Silicon Valley , Carlifonia USA' .
- BREXIT: 670.000 MARCH IN LONDON...an estimated 670,000 people marched today in an anti Brexit London march.
- CAMEROON COURT REJECTS all legal objections to the presidential polls in Yaounde.
- 'DEMOCRACY? '-MDC NATIONAL organising secretary Amos Chibaya has slammed the door shut on wannabe presidents, saying Nelson Chamisa will go uncontested.
- ZIMBABWE MAJOR CRACKDOWN ON FOREX DEALERS to net Zanu pf bigwigs top executives in banks, companies and State institutions.
USA: PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMPS administration will reportedly order 200,000 Salvadorans who have been living in the U.S. for an average of the last 17 years or more to leave by September 2019 or failure to that, face deportation.
The temporary protected status, or TPS, for natives of El Salvador ( Salvadorans), follows a similar termination for 50,000 Haitians and 2,500 Nicaraguans.
Department of Homeland Security’ has reportedly hinted that it will likely soon eliminate protection status for almost 57,000 Hondurans and this follows President Donald Trumps rescinding of the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program, (DACA). That status would stop deportation and grant work permits to almost 700,000 present recipients. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya