- 'Prostate cancer sufferer South African music legend Hugh Masekela (78) has died'.
- Parliament Committee told Energy Zimbabwe Power Company (ZPC) was prejudiced through 'irregular Chivayo payments' of over US$7 million, not US$5 million as originally reported .
- PRESIDENT Mnangagwa has fired principal director of State residences, Innocent Dzapasi Tizora, as more heads are set to roll within his office in the continued purge of deposed former president Mugabe's aides
- Over 11 000 faulty prepaid meters were imported by Zesa after failing to certify the gadgets during manufacturing before shipment
- The Zaka East Member of Parliament reportedly was found lying dead on his sofa this morning at his rural home in Chiromo village after complaining about his high blood pressure.
USA: PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMPS administration will reportedly order 200,000 Salvadorans who have been living in the U.S. for an average of the last 17 years or more to leave by September 2019 or failure to that, face deportation.
The temporary protected status, or TPS, for natives of El Salvador ( Salvadorans), follows a similar termination for 50,000 Haitians and 2,500 Nicaraguans.
Department of Homeland Security’ has reportedly hinted that it will likely soon eliminate protection status for almost 57,000 Hondurans and this follows President Donald Trumps rescinding of the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program, (DACA). That status would stop deportation and grant work permits to almost 700,000 present recipients. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya