- ACCIDENT: FOUR PEOPLE DIED and ten others were injured when a goods train collided with a Toyota Hiace commuter omnibus they were travelling in, at a railway level crossing near Windsor Park turnoff along Sansauce Road in Ruwa , Zimbabwe last night
- CHAMISA PROMISED YOU rural airports, sphaghetti type roads, bullet trains, Ndebele king and now Chamisa promises to install WIFI at each rural homestead,-wake up Zimbabwe!
- 'VICE PRESIDENT KEMBO MOHADI IS IN ICU IN SA,' - Jonathan Moyo
- MDC T DRAMA, BRAINS BEAT NUMBERS AS; Chamisa loses court case to Thokozani Khuphe over using the MDC T party name and loggo
- Despite a damning dossier of allegations of corruption and public disgruntlement against Harare businessman Wicknell Chivayo, President Emmerson Mnangagwa has kept the controversial Wicknell Chivayo's Intratek company on the US$200 million Gwanda solar project.
USA: PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMPS administration will reportedly order 200,000 Salvadorans who have been living in the U.S. for an average of the last 17 years or more to leave by September 2019 or failure to that, face deportation.
The temporary protected status, or TPS, for natives of El Salvador ( Salvadorans), follows a similar termination for 50,000 Haitians and 2,500 Nicaraguans.
Department of Homeland Security’ has reportedly hinted that it will likely soon eliminate protection status for almost 57,000 Hondurans and this follows President Donald Trumps rescinding of the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program, (DACA). That status would stop deportation and grant work permits to almost 700,000 present recipients. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya