- AMERICA BURNS AS BLACKS FIGHT SYSTEMIC RACISM, see photos as protests spread across US over George Floyd death.
- ZANU PF WEALTH AND POWER MONOPOLY'-Mnangagwa's top bodyguard Valdano Brown, lands lucrative Covid-19 supply deals
- 14 MALAWIANS REPATRIATED BACK TO THEIR COUNTRY after staging a three-day hunger strike to protest their quarantine at Masvingo Teachers.
- ZIMBABWE'S DEFENCE AND WAR VETERANS AFFAIRS MINISTER OPPAH MUCHINGURI- who previously said "Coronavirus is the work of god punishing Western countries who imposed sanctions on us,", now says returnees and deportees from South Africa and Botswana have put Zimbabwe under tremendous pressure as PPEs and testing kits remain in short supply because of international competition
- A MBANJE user, Terence Joronga, stunned court, the dagga to protect himself against Covid-19 if added to food and drink.
Outgoing SADC Chairperson President Robert Mugabe has arrived in Gaborone, Botswana to attend the 35th Ordinary Summit of Heads of State and Government which runs from the 17th to the 18th of August.
The summit, which is set to focus on implementation of the Regional Industrialisation Strategy, will also see President Mugabe handing over the bloc’s chairmanship to President Seretse Ian Khama of Botswana.
The two-day summit will be held under the theme, “Accelerating Industrialisation of SADC Economies Through Transformation of Natural Endowment and Improved Human Capital.”
Participants are also expected to review progress towards achieving the objectives outlined in the Revised Regional Indicative Strategic Development Plan (RISDP) 2015 – 2020.