- 'Zimbabweans don’t read are ill informed: US sanctions are not for human rights violations but super power interests'-Trevor Ncube (AMH)Alpha Media Holdings boss
- BREAKING NEWS: LAWYER COLTART ARRESTED with protesting Amalgamated Rural Teachers Union of Zimbabwe leaders
- BREAKING NEWS: LAWYER COLTART ARRESTED with protesting Amalgamated Rural Teachers Union of Zimbabwe leaders.
- 'A UK-based Zimbabwean woman was found lying in a pool of blood with multiple stab wounds, inflicted allegedly by her husband.'
- High Court has cleared Kasukuwere after ruling that charges filed by prosecutors did not disclose an offence.
Zimbabwe’s regional counterparts have also been approached by Mugabe’s Zanu PF regime for assistance over the fuel crisis in the last week thereby forcing the Zimbabwe Under-23 football national team to endure long waiting periods whilst grounded , simply for a short term haul flight cross to South Africa as they did yesterday where they were due to play in the last leg of their CAF Under-23 championship qualifier.
The Transport and Infrastructure Development Minister Obert Mpofu has also confirmed that the national Airline carrier, is facing critical fuel shortages though he was evasive enough to claim that it was simply an administrative hitch and that, it was the responsibility of the Energy and Power Development Ministry for the importation of the fuel.
Whilst the week long fuel shortages also affected Zambia and South Africa, it is important to note that the two countries hold enough reserves to sustain operations, without any interruptions to service unlike the Air Zimbabwe situation, whose daily consumption amounts to a total of 90 000 litres.
Unsurprisingly so the Zanu PF, Energy and Power Development Minister Dr Samuel Undenge claims because he has been out of town, he is unaware of the mentioned Airline fuel . by Sibusiso Ngwenya. See more at www.newzimbabwevision.com