- ZIMBABWE TIGHTENS COVID-19 LOCKDOWN-President Emmerson Mnangagwa and his cabinet have resolved to impose stiffer lockdown measures to combat the spread of the deadly Coronvirus pandemic.
- ZINDZI MANDELA (59) , DAUGHTER OF THE LATE Nelson Mandela and Winnie Madikizela-Mandela and also the South African ambassador to Denmark has died.
- MDC-Alliance leader Advocate Nelson Chamisa has appointed his deputy Professor Welshman Ncube as acting party president with immediate effect.
- ZNA Brighton Matura murdered his girlfriend Fungayi Tendayi and shot himself to death on Wednesday morning at Nyimo shopping centre in Sanyati.
- TWO MURDER ACCUSED INDIVIDUALS INCLUDING THE son of former Midlands Provincial Affairs minister Jason Machaya, Foster, died in a car crash on Wednesday night along the Gweru-Mvuma Road in an accident that also claimed the life of a popular Gweru gold baron who was awaiting trial for murder.
The world is full of challenges that can at times overwhelm anyone, but it is important that we must always remember that 1)-Joshua 10:8 The LORD said to Joshua, “Do not be afraid of them; I have given them into your hand. Not one of them will be able to withstand you.”
The enemy will gang up and throw all challenges at you to cause you to stumble or fall, but you must always know that the bible tells us in 2)- Deuteronomy 20:4 For the LORD your God is the one who goes with you to fight for you against your enemies to give you victory.” 3) As tough as it can get to be, remember that-1 Corinthians 10:13 says No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it.
4) Learn to always be at peace and allow the enemy to try their best at tripping you up, yet never panic because God is with you all the way, he promised he will never abandon you.It may look like you are surrounded and there is no hope, but we know Ephesians 6:13 says Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand.
5)-Ephesians 6:10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 6)-Psalm 3:8 From the LORD comes deliverance. May your blessing be on your people.
7)-Zechariah 9:15 And the LORD Almighty will shield them. They will destroy and overcome with slingstones. They will drink and roar as with wine; they will be full like a bowl used for sprinkling the corners of the altar. 8)-1 Corinthians 15:57 But thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
9)-In your victory, remember Mark 7:34 says And looking up to heaven, he sighed and said to him, “Ephphatha,” which is ‘be opened’
10)-Deuteronomy 28:12 says The LORD shall open unto thee his good treasure, the heaven to give the rain unto thy land in his season, and to bless all the work of thine hand:
11)-Jeremiah 33:3 says ‘Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.’
12-Proverbs 14:30 says ‘A relaxed attitude lengthens one’s life; jealousy rots it away’.
see more at http://newzimbabwevision.com/verses-on-victory-basic-instructions-before-leaving-earth-bible-40joshua-108-the-lord-said-to-joshua-do-not-be-afraid-of-them-i-have-given-them-into-your-hand-not-one-of-them-will-be/
INFORMATION IS POWER!-Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to firstname.lastname@example.org ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows1)Zimbabwe News 4 us Zimbabweans 184,760 Members2)ZIMBABWE NEWS, BUILDING A PROSPEROUS POST 2018 VISION 32,142 Members3) New Zimbabwe Vision group 18,658 members4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 22,798 likes22,795 followers.
https://www.facebook.com/sibusiso.ngwenya.967 Followed by 12,237 people