- EMBATTLED SOUTH AFRICA Minister of Home Affairs, Mr Malusi Knowledge Nkanyezi Gigaba has resigned 'for the sake of the country and the African National Congress and save it from economic meltdown
- BASIC INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE LEAVING EARTH (BIBLE) 7 OPPRESSION-'God fights for the oppressed, weak and meek'
- BASIC INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE LEAVING EARTH (BIBLE) 6 CHARITY -'Anyone who has two shirts should share with the one who has none, and anyone who has food should do the same.' Luke 3:11
- BRAINWASHING GULLIBLE ZIMBABWEANS:Hak Ja Moon ,the Leader of a Korean cult, The Family Federation for World Peace and Unification, is landing at the National Sports Stadium
- TONNES of fish have died at Gweru's Anchor Yeast Dam - (Ngamo) -The fish are suspected of dying from contamination, and health officials fear disease outbreak, as people scoop up the dead fish and sell
The late former vice president Simon Muzenda once warned Zimbabwe that Zanu pf will rule until donkeys grow horns, so its not surprising that the current vice president Chiwenga says that Emmerson Mnangagwa will still be President after the ConCourt ruling on 24August 2018 tomorrow.
The Rtd Gen Chiwenga, is the man who led the military coup as that forcibly removed Mugabe from power and launched Mnangagwa’s return and rise to the post of president.
Chiwenga stated this on Tuesday at his Inyati Imhenyu Farm in Banket on Tuesday,and decalred affirmatively, that Emmerson Mnangagwa will still be President after the ConCourt ruling on 24August 2018 tomorrow.
“We are happy that you voted for President-elect Mnangagwa, who will be the President of the country after the court (ConCourt) hearing tomorrow (yesterday). Nothing is going to change,” Chiwenga said.
He added : “Some of us no longer want to hear about elections. Elections are behind us.” Zimbabweans must remember that Big boy Samson Chikerema (11 January 1955), who later changed his name to liberation war name Perrance Shiri, commanded the Fifth Brigade which butchered over 20,000 unarmed Ndebele civilians from Matebeleland and Midlands in the early eighties. Mnangagwa was then the Minister of state security in charge of CIO, and other security departments, while Chiwenga was the Bulawayo Brady Barracks 1 Brigade Commander, the center of all logistics for gukurahundi raids across Matebeland.
Chiwenga is simply waiting his turn to step in as president when mnangagwa as originally set up, steps down after serving one term. Chiwenga being so powerful, has got leverage on government by virtue of his vice president post and leverage over the military because of his past, along with power over Zanu pf because of his liberation war credentials, so , to the discerning eye, www.newzimbabwevision.com, the next step of the Operation Restore Legacy coup that never was, will be declaring Chiwenga the Zanu pf leader at the annual Zanu pf December Conference in 2018,..read into the game people.
These people who own multiple farms, have many crimes against humanity, including gukurahundi, murambatsvina, Chiadzwa, white farmer evictions, 2008 election violence and countless eliminations, have made no effort at securing immunity against prosecution for their crimes, or to protect themselves from being stripped of their ill gotten wealth, farms, businesses, mines and millions, because they know they will not budge an inch for Chamisa and the gullible Zimbabwean crowd who falsely believed all along that a traditionally partisan Con court judicary which includes the former Zec chairperson Rita Makarau and others, will turn against the hand that feeds them,..really?
www.newzimbabwevision.com has always warned that you cannot remove amilitary with a ballot,,,wake up Zimbabwe, a bullet is stronger than the ballot! By Sibusiso Ngwenya
see more at http://newzimbabwevision.com/vice-president-chiwenga-declares-mnangagwa-will-remain-at-the-helm-of-the-country-even-after-the-determination-of-mdc-alliance-presidential-hopeful-nelson-chamisas-constitutional-court-concourt/
INFORMATION IS POWER!- Lets invite friends and family worldwide and grow our numbers as fast as ‘bullet trains’ and shift the balance of power from our oppressors to the people of Zimbabwe. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to email@example.com or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 749 1 333 603
for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows
1)Zimbabwe News 4 us Zimbabweans 157,895
2) ZIMBABWE NEWS, BUILDING A PROSPEROUS POST 2018 VISION 31,490 Members
3) New Zimbabwe Vision group 19,348 members
4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 22,085 likes and 22,086 followers .
Followed by 11,571 people – By Sibusiso Ngwenya.