- MDC Alliance dismantling patriarchy towards a people’s movement, and promoting an inclusive people's movement that honours and respects women
- CYCLONE IDAI 300 bodies floating in water, 217 Missing, 102 Injured , 42 Marooned
- 'SEVERAL PEOPLE INJURED AFTER TRAM SHOOTING, one dead' in Dutch city of Utrecht
- Three suspected copper cable thieves were electrocuted today at Chestgate shopping centre in Chegutu -two dead
- 'BOEING SUCKED INTO controversial 'Simbabwe Airways' saga in which Simba Chikore (alias Mutsahuni), prejudiced the country of huge amounts of money between 2017 and 2018'.
EXILED former Higher education minister Professor Jonathan Moyo has claimed that Vice President Kembo Mohadi who quietly slipped to neighbouring South Africa recently to get medical attention is “under ICU” in that country.
The 68-year-old was conspicuous by his absence at Independence Day celebrations held last week. He also missed a hearing convened by the Mines and Energy portfolio committee on Thursday where he was scheduled to give oral evidence into the controversy surrounding the missing diamond revenue estimated at a staggering $15 billion.
Moyo also claimed that Vice President Constantino Chiwenga makes at least two life-threatening emergency visits a week to Harare’s Trauma Center.
Moyo twitted, “1. Mohadi under ICU in SA.
“2. Bleechy Chiwenga makes at least two life threatening emergency visits a week to Hre’s Trauma Center.
“3. Mnangagwa told the Chinese prior to China trip, he won’t see signed projects takeoff as he fears for his life. Bulawayo24