- ZIMBABWEAN TWINS, JAILED 14 AND 15 YEARS FOR RAPING AND SEXUALLY ASSAULTING an 11-year-old girl over a period of several months in UK
- ARTISANAL MINERS, ATTACKED AND INJURED EIGHT PEOPLE WITH MACHETES IN ESIGODINI IN A a three-day gold war that saw two alleged gold barons being arrested.
- SO , ZEC CHAIRPERSON JUSTICE PRISCILLA CHIGUMBA HAS A SEXUAL RELATIONSHIP WITH ZANU PF CABINET MINISTER Winston Chitando. This presents a clear conflict of interest: if Zanu PF loses the election her lover will lose his job. She must do the right thing and resign. Ndatenda
- DOMBOSHAVA MAN ( 38) ARRESTED FOR ALLEGEDLY ATTEMPTING to kill his three children by poisoning them.
- BULAWAYO MAN ARRESTED FOR ASSAULTING WIFE AND SHAVING HER HEAD WITH AN OKAPI KNIFE after she followed him to a sports bet shop to stop him from "wasting money."
EXILED former Higher education minister Professor Jonathan Moyo has claimed that Vice President Kembo Mohadi who quietly slipped to neighbouring South Africa recently to get medical attention is “under ICU” in that country.
The 68-year-old was conspicuous by his absence at Independence Day celebrations held last week. He also missed a hearing convened by the Mines and Energy portfolio committee on Thursday where he was scheduled to give oral evidence into the controversy surrounding the missing diamond revenue estimated at a staggering $15 billion.
Moyo also claimed that Vice President Constantino Chiwenga makes at least two life-threatening emergency visits a week to Harare’s Trauma Center.
Moyo twitted, “1. Mohadi under ICU in SA.
“2. Bleechy Chiwenga makes at least two life threatening emergency visits a week to Hre’s Trauma Center.
“3. Mnangagwa told the Chinese prior to China trip, he won’t see signed projects takeoff as he fears for his life. Bulawayo24