- INTERAFRICA BUS FROM BULAWAYO MUTARE; -An Interafrica bus from Bulawayo to Mutare was involved in a head on collision with a UD truck yesterday near Masvingo and six people were killed.
- 25 DEAD, 60 INJURED AFTER GUNMEN OPENED FIRE ON AN IRANIAN MILITARY PARADE- Gunmen have opened fire on an Iranian military parade in the south-western city of Ahvaz, killing at least 25 people, including civilians, and injuring 60, state media say
- MDC ALLIANCE LEADER NELSON CHAMISA has ordered Victoria Falls mayor Somvelo Dhlamini to step down.
- ZIMBABWE CIRCUS CONTINUES AS the Ambrose Mutinhiri-led National Patriotic Front has disbanded and its officials are rejoining Zanu-PF after realising that the events that led to the removal of the Robert Mugabe-led government in November last year were in the best interests of the country.
- VICE PRESIDENT RTD GEN CHIWENGA advised to sieze total Zimbabwe power at all costs amid reported growing suspicion by his personal military advisor and confidant, exiled and fallen Ethiopian autarch, Mengistu Haile Mariam,
EXILED former Higher education minister Professor Jonathan Moyo has claimed that Vice President Kembo Mohadi who quietly slipped to neighbouring South Africa recently to get medical attention is “under ICU” in that country.
The 68-year-old was conspicuous by his absence at Independence Day celebrations held last week. He also missed a hearing convened by the Mines and Energy portfolio committee on Thursday where he was scheduled to give oral evidence into the controversy surrounding the missing diamond revenue estimated at a staggering $15 billion.
Moyo also claimed that Vice President Constantino Chiwenga makes at least two life-threatening emergency visits a week to Harare’s Trauma Center.
Moyo twitted, “1. Mohadi under ICU in SA.
“2. Bleechy Chiwenga makes at least two life threatening emergency visits a week to Hre’s Trauma Center.
“3. Mnangagwa told the Chinese prior to China trip, he won’t see signed projects takeoff as he fears for his life. Bulawayo24