- 'ONLY THIRTY' attend Movement for Democratic Change formation led by Thokozani Khupe at their manifesto launch in Harare
- PHOTOS OF TOYAL HIGHNESSES THE DUKE AND DUCHESSOF SUSSEX, WEDDING PHOTOS-was a special one indeed as she smiled throughout, the wedding,
- ROYAL WEDDING, TO BE WATCHED BY OVER ONE BILLION PEOPLE WORLDWIDE Die hard Royal fans, in their thousands are streaming to the Windsor area in London, for space to watch the historical event as Megan Markle marries Prince Harry at St Georges Chapel
- A CUBANA de AVIACION Boeing 737-200 has crashed with 104 people on board on takeoff from Havana's Jose Marti International Airport.
- MASS SCHOOL SHOOTING AT SANTA FE HIGH SCHOOL IN USA, leaves ten dead
EXILED former Higher education minister Professor Jonathan Moyo has claimed that Vice President Kembo Mohadi who quietly slipped to neighbouring South Africa recently to get medical attention is “under ICU” in that country.
The 68-year-old was conspicuous by his absence at Independence Day celebrations held last week. He also missed a hearing convened by the Mines and Energy portfolio committee on Thursday where he was scheduled to give oral evidence into the controversy surrounding the missing diamond revenue estimated at a staggering $15 billion.
Moyo also claimed that Vice President Constantino Chiwenga makes at least two life-threatening emergency visits a week to Harare’s Trauma Center.
Moyo twitted, “1. Mohadi under ICU in SA.
“2. Bleechy Chiwenga makes at least two life threatening emergency visits a week to Hre’s Trauma Center.
“3. Mnangagwa told the Chinese prior to China trip, he won’t see signed projects takeoff as he fears for his life. Bulawayo24