- HOW A 12 YEAR OLD GIRL STOPPED A TRAIN FROM going over a broken rail and killing over 300 passengers from Victoria Falls to Bulawayo in Zimbabwe
- NELSON CHAMISA'S PROMISES TO THE ZMIBABWE NATIONAL ARMY (ZNA)-Vote buying campaign promises
- GUKURAHUNDI IS NOT AN ISSUE BECAUSE SHONAS SUFFERED AT THE HANDS OF NDEBELES'-VICE PRESIDENT Kembo Mohadi
- MNAMNAGWA OCCUPIES MOST billboards in cities and rural areas, and Chamisa is hardly visible, as if Mnangagwa is running a one-man race because MDC T admits they are broke
- ZIMBABWE HEALTH LEVY FUND in which every 5 cents from a dollar worth of airtime, and with effect from July 1 this year, blood will be for free in all public hospitals.
Vice president Phelekezela Mphoko yesterday at a ZANU-PF politiburo meeting held in Harare VP Mphoko said that President Mugabe must not be afraid or ashamed to appoint his wife Grace Mugabe as Zimbabwe’s Vice President.
He added that ‘In 2014 you appointed me to be your deputy, you also appointed my colleague Emmerson Mnangagwa but he is no longer with us and I am now lonely your Excellency, l felt it yesterday. Kindly appoint a counter part for me’. DISCUSS! By Sibusiso Ngwenya