- A 19-YEAR-OLD BULAWAYO DOMESTIC WORKER FOUGHT OFF two knife-wielding men and sent them fleeing after they broke into a house and tried to rape her and her employer's daughters aged seven and 14 years,
- MDC-T National Council, the Supreme-decision-making body in between Congresses met today deliberated on key issues affecting the partyand fired the MDC T Vice President Thokozani Khuphe
- MUGABE:-BLAME NDEBELES, ZAPU AND ZIPRA FOR GUKURAHUNDI
- The Progressive Teachers Union of Zimbabwe (PTUZ) Secretary - General Mr Raymond Majongwe has threatened to take the government to court for failing to address hunger and schooling equipment for school children after 38 years of independence.
- MDC-T NATIONAL CHAIRMAN LOVEMORE MOYO, YESTERDAY QUIT BOTH HIS POSITION AND MDC T PARTY citing, among other issues, what he called the unconstitutional power grab by leader Mr Nelson Chamisa.
Vice president Phelekezela Mphoko yesterday at a ZANU-PF politiburo meeting held in Harare VP Mphoko said that President Mugabe must not be afraid or ashamed to appoint his wife Grace Mugabe as Zimbabwe’s Vice President.
He added that ‘In 2014 you appointed me to be your deputy, you also appointed my colleague Emmerson Mnangagwa but he is no longer with us and I am now lonely your Excellency, l felt it yesterday. Kindly appoint a counter part for me’. DISCUSS! By Sibusiso Ngwenya