- Starving Beitbridge doctor, begs for food.
- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
The widely successful Pastor Evans Mawarire’s #ThisFlag, campaign has galvanised Zimbabweans as, all of a sudden Zimbabweans now know that we face a common enemy to the people’s liberation and only unity across all divides, whether coloured, black or white race, any tribe, religion or political orientation will liberate us from Mugabe.
After Pastor Evans Mawarire’s#ThisFlag campaign, #Zimvigil, #Tajamuka. #Sesijikile #Zimvigil, #PeoplePower! protests, the recent withdrawal of war veterans support for Mugabe, is a clear warning that the heavily divided Zanu PF camps is finished. War veterans have traditionally been the vanguard of Zimbabwe’s liberation struggle and the ‘source of our demise’ by protecting Mugabe but with them aside, factionalism can now finish him off .
By their own admission, the 92 year old, despot Mugabe has lost relevance and must retire.,…there goe’s Grace Mugabe’s dream of ruling Zimbabwe! The honus is upon all Zimbabweans, to take ownership of the situation and reclaim the motherland from ‘black oppressor of blacks, Mugabe, Zim1 family , Zanu PF stalwarts and securocrats. By Sibusiso Ngwenya