- (ZIMTA), SAYS teachers a will now work a two-day week
- 134 MORE DOCTORS DISMISSED AFTER 77 WERE FIRED last week for absenteeism. So far 213 disciplinary hearings have been conducted and 211 doctors found guilty.
- A KAGUVI BARRACKS soldier Aaron Taurai Mlambo committed suicide using his service gun, an AK 47 rifle after shooting his wife Evelyn Madawo (24) and injuring her 41-year-old mother Nomari Madawo following a misunderstanding in Manyame Park, Chitungwiza. Paul Ngwenya
- CHIVI SOUTH MP KILLER ZIVHU pays for driving lessons for 100 sex workers and homeless people, claiming that it is training them in a skill that can empower them
- ACCIDENT: 1DEAD-MNANGAGWA'S NIECE,(ZMF) president Ms Henrieta Rushwaya was involved in an accident just outside Kwekwe
The widely successful Pastor Evans Mawarire’s #ThisFlag, campaign has galvanised Zimbabweans as, all of a sudden Zimbabweans now know that we face a common enemy to the people’s liberation and only unity across all divides, whether coloured, black or white race, any tribe, religion or political orientation will liberate us from Mugabe.
After Pastor Evans Mawarire’s#ThisFlag campaign, #Zimvigil, #Tajamuka. #Sesijikile #Zimvigil, #PeoplePower! protests, the recent withdrawal of war veterans support for Mugabe, is a clear warning that the heavily divided Zanu PF camps is finished. War veterans have traditionally been the vanguard of Zimbabwe’s liberation struggle and the ‘source of our demise’ by protecting Mugabe but with them aside, factionalism can now finish him off .
By their own admission, the 92 year old, despot Mugabe has lost relevance and must retire.,…there goe’s Grace Mugabe’s dream of ruling Zimbabwe! The honus is upon all Zimbabweans, to take ownership of the situation and reclaim the motherland from ‘black oppressor of blacks, Mugabe, Zim1 family , Zanu PF stalwarts and securocrats. By Sibusiso Ngwenya