- Nine people died in an accident between a Greenfuel sugar cane truck and a kombi in Manzvire, 10km from Checheche, Manicaland today, with 17 passengers instead of the authorised 15 passengers.
- ACCIDENT: AN INTERCAPE BUS from Johannesburg South Africa to Malawi overturned this morning in Nyanda, about 15 kilometres from Masvingo.
- GEORGE HW BUSH, Ex US PRESIDENT (94), father of George W Bush, has died aged 94.
- LABOUR MP LlOYD RUSSELL-MOYLE HAS TOLD told the House of Commons he is HIV positive during a debate about World AIDs Day.
- INFORMATION IS POWER!-Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to firstname.lastname@example.org ,
The political dispensation in Zimbabwe is certainly becoming family business oriented as ww.newzimbabwevision.com can reveal to you that the RTD Gen Constantino Chiwenga’s mother in law will be contesting for the Seke parliamentary seat in the 2018 harmonised elections.
At present, the seat is held by Phineas Chihota but the Vice President Constantino Chiwenga’s mother-in-law Helga Mubaiwa will be giving him agood run for his money, and obviously because of the popularity that her son in law built after leading the Operation Restore Legitimacy operation, acoup that unseated Mugabe, will launch her to an easy victory. Welcome to Zimbabwe.
I repeat, if anyone foolishly thought Mnangagwa, Zanu pf stalwarts and securocrats unseated Mugabe to then give power to the democracy supporters in Zimbabwe,..wake up Zimbabwe!
The way the political play field is skewed in favour of Zanu pf victory, because of a militarised Zec, militarised cabinet, no electoral reforms, AIPPA and POSA still in place, diaspora Zimbabweans denied a vote , 52 chiefs given brand new 4wheel drive vehicles last month, 3000 soldiers deployed across rural areas and now the RTD Gen Constantino Chiwenga’s mother in law contesting for the Seke parliamentary seat in the 2018 harmonised elections, Zanu Ndonga which was formed and led by the late Ndabaningi Sithole (31 July 1920 – 12 December 2000) rejoining Zanu pf, boosting Mnangagwa, militarised cabinet, Zanu pf stalwarts and securocrats fight to win 2018 harmonised elections,amongst other issues, clearly demonstrates, Zanu pf are here to rule until ‘donkeys grow horns’ as predicted by the late former president Simon Mzenda.
It would be folly of opposition drag us into guranteed loss to Mnangagwa, Zanu pf stalwart and securocrats , simply because they seek financial and personal gains against the suffering of the masses of Zimbabwe. The look of things at present leaves many people confused and honsestly saying, Mnangagwa , Zanu pf stalwarts and securocrats appear more prepared for the elections than feuding and heavily fractured opposition mired with controversises such as disregard for party constitutions, disregard for the girl child and women in power and tribalism.
We are simply being dragged into an election designed only to legitimise a coup and mandate the Mnangagwa, Zanu pf stalwarts and securocrats regime to rule Zimbabwe. Mnangagwa Zanu pf stalwarts and securocrats must all go !.,,NOT YET UHURU! DISCUSS! By Sibusiso Ngwenya