- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
- ZIMBABWE ARMY AND POLICE have sealed all access into the capital city Harare, with no civilians being allowed into CBD
A social Commentator has warned that when people continue to vote for the ruling Zanu PF they mean to say the are endorsing poverty for their lives.
Lancelot Dzehonye through his Facebook post said it impossible for Zimbabwe to become a right country whilst Zanu PF hold the stirring and it is impossible for it to revive the nation even now.
“I don’t know or understand the prevailing wind or evil spirits that occurs during the campaigning seasons towards elections days in Zimbabwe,” he said. “Most majority become confused turning to forget what they want as an outcome of going to elections.”
He said people must acknowledge that what they grow is what they reap.
“If put your vote for Zanu PF, you vote for poverty, despite the fake promises you are given during campaigning days. People must wake up to know their point of mistakes before they put their life in un ending grief.”
President Robert Mugabe and his Zanu PF have ruled Zimbabwe for the past 35 years and are blamed for the economic crisis that has rocked the nation for so long but it appears he (Mugabe) is not yet ready to live power soon.- Source-bulawayo24