- AFRICA, DOES IT THE NATIVE WAY AS VILLAGERS invigilate O and A level exams in Karoi, Zvishavane, Mberengwa, Mutare, Uzumba, Maramba and Pfungwe,
- MDC-T LEADER THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS EXPELLED EIGHT SENATORS from parliament as they no longer represent the interests of the MDC-T party with effect from June 30 June 2020
- PAKISTAN-180 PASSENGERS RETURNING TO SOUTH AFRICA AND ZIMBABWE, RELIEVED AFTER 'MAZAMBURA RURAL BUS SERVICE' -a.ka.a Air Zimbabwe' 8767-200 ER aircraft with 17 crew and 2 passengers emergency landing,-this time it had not run out of fuel, just the left engine shut down!
- OVER 42 NURSES AND 26 STUDENT NURSES AT THE UNITED BULAWAYO HOSPITALS (UBH) quarantined following the death of a 79-year-old woman who succumbed to Covid-19 last week.
- A GWANDA miner(31) , allegedly strangling his workmate and dumping the body on a railway line, where it was crushed by a train to conceal the murder.
Government has reportedly spent a total of at least US$120 000 for this flamboyant bed and breakfast stay.
He was reportedly issued a Gunhill suburb in Harare, whose neighbours were forcibly moved as a security measure.
Mphoko , also reportedly rejected mansions whose occupants were formerly the late Zimbabwe’s president, Joshua Mqhabuko, Nyongolo Nkomo and Joseph Msika in Harare’s posh Mandara suburb as the properties had a history and the Mphoko family wanted their own fresh start.
Mphoko is staying in a not for the faint hearted , costly executive suite , which is found on the hotel’s 17th Floor at the Rainbow Towers Hotel, and costing a whopping US$403 bed and breakfast daily bill, in which Lunch and dinner are charged at US$15 per meal.