- 'WIFI FOR GOATS, sphaghetti roads 40 min flight to Harare yet MDC local roads are a mess under illegitimate MDC president Chamisa'-VP Chiwenga
- PARLIAMENT business ground to an abrupt halt yesterday after MDC MPs were evicted from Harare hotel rooms to pave way for Zanu PF delegates booked in the same facilities for the duration of their party conference in Goromonzi, 32km south-east of the capital.
- 'ILLEGITIMATE President Mnangagwa has removed Chief Ndiweni, blocked his allowances and ordered that his vehicle must be withdrawn from him as he is not the legitimate Chief'
- Members of the Zimbabwe Republic Police are reported to have gone on the rampage as randomly assaulting the public in Harare on Thursday night Human Rights Lawyer Douglas Coltart has reported.
- Faced with food shortage, drugs and medical and psychiatric doctors, Ingutsheni mental health hospital in Bulawayo will tomorrow get an early Christimas after a group of well-wishers promised to donate goods to the institution.
Government has reportedly spent a total of at least US$120 000 for this flamboyant bed and breakfast stay.
He was reportedly issued a Gunhill suburb in Harare, whose neighbours were forcibly moved as a security measure.
Mphoko , also reportedly rejected mansions whose occupants were formerly the late Zimbabwe’s president, Joshua Mqhabuko, Nyongolo Nkomo and Joseph Msika in Harare’s posh Mandara suburb as the properties had a history and the Mphoko family wanted their own fresh start.
Mphoko is staying in a not for the faint hearted , costly executive suite , which is found on the hotel’s 17th Floor at the Rainbow Towers Hotel, and costing a whopping US$403 bed and breakfast daily bill, in which Lunch and dinner are charged at US$15 per meal.