- Zimbabwe will not renew expired passports which still have blank / unused pages 'Its simply showing us that they do not need the passports'
- Henessy Dube (40) of Entumbane , fake Doctor for six months at Mpilo Hospital, allegedly masqueraded as a top (CIO) officer
- Born Rhodesian ‘Sibusiso Ngwenya ' a.k.a Nyamangara, totem Gushungo proudly 50% Ndebele, 50% Shona 100% Zimbabwean!
- 5 Rusape villagers Jonathan Elias (43), Michael Bhunu (47), and Ambrose Gogo (42) fatally assaulted boy (14 accused of stealing a hen .
- BULAWAYO CITY COUNCIL BCC INVITES UNIVERSITY GRADUATE APPLICATIONS for a post graduate traineeship
Vice President Phelekezela Mphoko has castigated Zanu PF Midlands Acting Provincial Chairman, Kizito Chivamba for dehumanizing him by wrongly pronouncing his surname.
During First Lady Grace Mugabe’s Mataga rally today, Chivamba pronounced Mphoko as ‘Mboko’.
According to live updates by the Herald, Mphoko was angered by that.
Reported the Herald “Vice President Mphoko takes to the podium. But first, he makes a point of correction to those who pronounce his surname as ‘Mboko’.
‘Mboko’, says the Vice President, Shona speaking people knows it is a dehumanizing term.
“This follows an incident where Midlands Acting Chair pronounced the VP’s surname as ‘Mboko’.”
However, according to NewsDay, Mphoko and his unnamed son was made to leave the podium for “security reasons”. by Thobekile Zhou