- Starving Beitbridge doctor, begs for food.
- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
Vice President Phelekezela Mphoko has castigated Zanu PF Midlands Acting Provincial Chairman, Kizito Chivamba for dehumanizing him by wrongly pronouncing his surname.
During First Lady Grace Mugabe’s Mataga rally today, Chivamba pronounced Mphoko as ‘Mboko’.
According to live updates by the Herald, Mphoko was angered by that.
Reported the Herald “Vice President Mphoko takes to the podium. But first, he makes a point of correction to those who pronounce his surname as ‘Mboko’.
‘Mboko’, says the Vice President, Shona speaking people knows it is a dehumanizing term.
“This follows an incident where Midlands Acting Chair pronounced the VP’s surname as ‘Mboko’.”
However, according to NewsDay, Mphoko and his unnamed son was made to leave the podium for “security reasons”. by Thobekile Zhou