- WHO remembers that in July 2017, the despot 94 year old deposed former president Robert Mugabe the then Zanu Pf leader donated US $1 mllion of his own money to AU while the struggling Zimbabwe nation collapsed
- 'TENSION mounts between Mnangagwa and the military , amid revelations that the army is exerting overbearing influence on the executive'.
- Relations between President Emmerson Mnangagwa and deposed former president Robert Mugabe are now at an all time low after numerous developments exposed Mnangagwa's hypocrisy in keeping Mugabe safe.
- 'MDC T VP Dr Thokozani Khupe apologises to all who may have been offended by the uncharacteristic representation of MDC-T '
- BULAWAYO POLICE RECOVER THE DEAD BODY OF AN unidentified woman was found , undressed with a boulder on her head
Vice President Phelekezela Mphoko took with him an entourage of 29 people – including relatives, on taxpayers’ funds – on a two week visit to the Far East to meet with President Robert Mugabe, who is expected back from his annual vacation today.
This comes at a time when government is struggling to pay a 500,000 strong workforce while more than 105 of the country’s population faces hunger.
Sources said that Mphoko together with his 29 member entourage travelled via South Africa aboard an Air Zimbabwe plane, which includes stop overs in Dubai and Austria before he returns next week on Monday.
Sources also revealed that Mphoko was accompanied by his wife, Laurinda, his children, their spouses and grandchildren, one of whom he stays with at Rainbow Towers Hotel in Harare.
However, other sources close to the Vice President insisted that he had a 10-member delegation which included his security aides, permanent secretary, personal assistant and daughter. – Source: Zimind