- Starving Beitbridge doctor, begs for food.
- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
Vice President Phelekezela Mphoko took with him an entourage of 29 people – including relatives, on taxpayers’ funds – on a two week visit to the Far East to meet with President Robert Mugabe, who is expected back from his annual vacation today.
This comes at a time when government is struggling to pay a 500,000 strong workforce while more than 105 of the country’s population faces hunger.
Sources said that Mphoko together with his 29 member entourage travelled via South Africa aboard an Air Zimbabwe plane, which includes stop overs in Dubai and Austria before he returns next week on Monday.
Sources also revealed that Mphoko was accompanied by his wife, Laurinda, his children, their spouses and grandchildren, one of whom he stays with at Rainbow Towers Hotel in Harare.
However, other sources close to the Vice President insisted that he had a 10-member delegation which included his security aides, permanent secretary, personal assistant and daughter. – Source: Zimind