- Boris Johnson Johnon who is expecting his second child with Carrie is in December confirms he has six children
- AFTER 42 MILION CORONAVIRUS CASES AND OVER 670,000 deaths, US eases coronavirus travel restrictions, re-opening to passengers from the UK, EU and other nations.
- BREAKING NEWS: South Africa Johannesburg's Zimbabwean mayor Jolee Dee Matongo who was elected only last month, has died in a car crash
- A BBC Panorama investigation has found evidence that suggests one of Britain's biggest companies paid a bribe to the former Zimbabwean leader Robert Mugabe
- ANCIENT WORLD'S BIGGEST tree, by volume on Earth, 275ft (83m) General Sherman, about 2,500 years old in California's world-famous Sequoia National Park is wrapped with fire-resistant blankets.
Vice President Phelekezela Mphoko took with him an entourage of 29 people – including relatives, on taxpayers’ funds – on a two week visit to the Far East to meet with President Robert Mugabe, who is expected back from his annual vacation today.
This comes at a time when government is struggling to pay a 500,000 strong workforce while more than 105 of the country’s population faces hunger.
Sources said that Mphoko together with his 29 member entourage travelled via South Africa aboard an Air Zimbabwe plane, which includes stop overs in Dubai and Austria before he returns next week on Monday.
Sources also revealed that Mphoko was accompanied by his wife, Laurinda, his children, their spouses and grandchildren, one of whom he stays with at Rainbow Towers Hotel in Harare.
However, other sources close to the Vice President insisted that he had a 10-member delegation which included his security aides, permanent secretary, personal assistant and daughter. – Source: Zimind