- EUROPEAN UNION (EU) is against Zimbabwe's own patriotic Act.
- FEMALE Harare airport security scan operator stole US$2million but was sold out by a disgruntled boyfriend
- Zanu-PF conditions for talks with opposition CCC leader Chamisa
- US$1:ZW$400, with highest inflation in Africa blames Russia, Ukraine crisis for economic shocks in Zimbabwe
- Revealed: 'Neil Parish named as Tory MP suspended after being caught watching pornography in Parliament'
VP Mphoko has been dragged into Zimdef fraud probe involving Jonathan Moyo, saying his arrest would destabilise Zanu PF regime.
Last week, Mphoko fiercely defended Moyo saying his arrest would destabilise government.
However, it has emerged that Moyo spent $2 985 in a meeting with Mphoko.
Zimdef footed the bill.
That was on 4 July 2016.
Zimdef also paid $3 230 for the funeral of the Moyo’s daughter on 5 November 2015.
This was despite Moyo having already unprocedurally accessing a $24 000 loan from Zimdef for the same purpose. by Mary Charamba. source-Byo24