- US$100Million luxury apartments in Borrowdale West to be named after Mnangagwa.
- ZIMBABWE restricts gatherings and food vending as cholera cases rise
- CCC OPPOSITION now wants Chamisa, Mnangagwa dialogue
- 'I'M the CIO godfather, -plan against me and a I'll know!'-Mnangagwa
- UK based Zimbabwean murdered homeless barrister in UK
VP Mphoko has been dragged into Zimdef fraud probe involving Jonathan Moyo, saying his arrest would destabilise Zanu PF regime.
Last week, Mphoko fiercely defended Moyo saying his arrest would destabilise government.
However, it has emerged that Moyo spent $2 985 in a meeting with Mphoko.
Zimdef footed the bill.
That was on 4 July 2016.
Zimdef also paid $3 230 for the funeral of the Moyo’s daughter on 5 November 2015.
This was despite Moyo having already unprocedurally accessing a $24 000 loan from Zimdef for the same purpose. by Mary Charamba. source-Byo24