- 10 ZIMRA OFFICIALS, SEVERAL CUSTOMS AGENTS arrested for 'smuggling vehicles into Zimbabwe-102 vehicles recovered so far'
- 'FORMER Vice President Phelekezela Mphoko seeks presidential immunity from prosecution arguing that his rights are being trampled upon '
- MAN CHARGED WITH DISORDERLY CONDUCT in a public place after dressing his dog in a t-shirt emblazoned with Mnangagwa's face.
- ACCIDENT-5DEAD, 11 injured in kombi crash after the driver lost control near Morgenster Mission Hospital Wednesday morning.
- NEWSDAY INTERVIEW WITH 'AIPPA/ POSA ARCHITECT self-exiled Jonathan Moyo, attempting to appear the victim of a coup that never was'
And as if to confirm that even VP Phelekezela Mphoko is not at her level, Grace went to the Mashonaland Central rally in a convoy of two helicopters, while the VP went there by road, in addition to being asked to introduce his supposed junior to the crowds.
An entourage of at least as dozen ministers, an estimated 50 legislators and hundreds of other ruling party bigwigs accompanied her to the Rushinga rally.Source: dailynews