- GREAT ZIMBABWE RUINS HAVE NO MOTAR yet a Nkayi bridge across Tohwe River has succumbed to heavy floods that swept the area recently.
- BREAKING NEWS: Poisonous mushroom left 3 dead, 6 hospitalised after eating supper with a poisonous mushroom on Saturday evening.
- CHAMISA SAYS Zanu-PF is controlling cities through bureaucracy, no devolution, adding local authorities are at the mercy of the Zanu-PF government.
- European Union renews sanctions against Zim Defence Industries Ltd, a state-owned Zim arms manufacturing and procurement company for a period of one year
- BREAKING: European Union renews sanctions against Zim Defence Industries Ltd is a state-owned Zim arms manufacturing and procurement company for a period of one year
VUMBA ACCIDENT: A pirate taxi veered off the road and killed 3 pupils walking to school at the 28km peg along the Mutare-Vumba Road on Friday.
Manicaland deputy police spokesperson, Assistant Inspector Luxson Chananda said the accident happened last Friday at the 28km peg along the Mutare-Vumba Road.In a tragic incident, two pupils died on the spot in Vumba, while the other died on the way to Mutare Provincial Hospital when a driver of a pirate taxi lost control of his vehicle, veered off the road and hit the trio who were on their way to school.
Manicaland deputy police spokesperson, Assistant Inspector Luxson Chananda said the accident happened last Friday at the 28km peg along the Mutare-Vumba Road.
He identified the deceased as Micayler Mapuranga, Kelvin Mwanase and Raymond Matondo.
Chananda said Kanganwai Sombreiro (39) of Mountain Lodge was driving a grey Toyota Wish belonging to Paul Mumhazhi, of Nyamunokoza village Chief Mutasa, along the Mutare-Vumba Road towards Leopard Rock with six passengers on board.
He said Sombreiro lost control of the vehicle and it veered off the road to the right before hitting the three pupils, killing two of them on the spot.
Chananda said the driver and the six passengers, sustained minor injuries and were taken to Mutare General Hospital, where they were treated and discharged.
The driver has been arrested for culpable homicide. – newsday
WELCOME EVERYONE: 295,735 MEMBERS, A Quarter of a million members, thank you for the fast growth, participation and continuous encouragement to others to join the group, and engage other progressive minded people in respectful and inclusive debate focused on information dissemination in issues that directly affect the ordinary person including human rights, good governance, accountability, transparency, housing, employment, development, girl child, equality, gender, peace, climate change, pollution, youth, freedom and more issues that directly affect the ordinary person. Information dissemination empowers the readers so that they are better placed to make well informed decisions and choices such as voting. Please feel free to add and encourage others to join.
INFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to firstname.lastname@example.org ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b ‘
or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows:
1) Zimbabwe Global News 295,735 Members
2) Newzimbabwevision.com website 24,728 likes
Followed by 12,830