- MDC-T S-G MWONZORA locked up the party’s headquarters yesterday, following a Court ruling that declared Dr Thokozani Khupe the legitimate leader of the opposition and that the party should go back to its 2014 structures before calling for a congress in 90 days.
- CONSTITUTIONAL COURT STRIPS PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA OF POWERS to appoint and remove the Vice Presidents after it delivered a landmark ruling wherein it declared as unconstitutional the legality of the Constitution of Zimbabwe Amendment (No.1) Act
- CORONAVIRUS: Chinhoyi Provincial Hospital nurses recently fled after 2 suspected Covid-19 cases in fear of infection due to lack of protective clothing.
- 'CORONAVIRUS UK: UK COULD BE COMPENSATED AS MUCH AS £351billion by China after more than one million people globally, has cost the G7 group of nations including the UK, US and Japan a huge £3.2 trillion'
- 46 AFRICAN STATES HAVE REPORTED 9 198 positive cases and 414 deaths, besides SA and Egypt all reported over 100 cases
VUMBA ACCIDENT: A pirate taxi veered off the road and killed 3 pupils walking to school at the 28km peg along the Mutare-Vumba Road on Friday.
Manicaland deputy police spokesperson, Assistant Inspector Luxson Chananda said the accident happened last Friday at the 28km peg along the Mutare-Vumba Road.In a tragic incident, two pupils died on the spot in Vumba, while the other died on the way to Mutare Provincial Hospital when a driver of a pirate taxi lost control of his vehicle, veered off the road and hit the trio who were on their way to school.
Manicaland deputy police spokesperson, Assistant Inspector Luxson Chananda said the accident happened last Friday at the 28km peg along the Mutare-Vumba Road.
He identified the deceased as Micayler Mapuranga, Kelvin Mwanase and Raymond Matondo.
Chananda said Kanganwai Sombreiro (39) of Mountain Lodge was driving a grey Toyota Wish belonging to Paul Mumhazhi, of Nyamunokoza village Chief Mutasa, along the Mutare-Vumba Road towards Leopard Rock with six passengers on board.
He said Sombreiro lost control of the vehicle and it veered off the road to the right before hitting the three pupils, killing two of them on the spot.
Chananda said the driver and the six passengers, sustained minor injuries and were taken to Mutare General Hospital, where they were treated and discharged.
The driver has been arrested for culpable homicide. – newsday
WELCOME EVERYONE: 295,735 MEMBERS, A Quarter of a million members, thank you for the fast growth, participation and continuous encouragement to others to join the group, and engage other progressive minded people in respectful and inclusive debate focused on information dissemination in issues that directly affect the ordinary person including human rights, good governance, accountability, transparency, housing, employment, development, girl child, equality, gender, peace, climate change, pollution, youth, freedom and more issues that directly affect the ordinary person. Information dissemination empowers the readers so that they are better placed to make well informed decisions and choices such as voting. Please feel free to add and encourage others to join.
INFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to email@example.com ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b ‘
or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows:
1) Zimbabwe Global News 295,735 Members
2) Newzimbabwevision.com website 24,728 likes
Followed by 12,830