- 'Light-skinned Asian man in his mid-20s, stabbed a 10-year-old boy in front of his mother in the area of Belper Street, Leicester'
- ZANU-PF- Matemadanda says the United States and Britain, alleging that the two powers were meddling into Zimbabwean politics.
- SA PRESIDENT RAMAPHOSA must use his African Union (AU) chairmanship to intervene on the never ending Zimbabwe deepening political and economic crisis.
- HWANGE YESTERDAY RECEIVED A TOTAL OF 139mm rainfall in just three hours which overwhelmed the drainage system causing flash floods. 35 families were affected by the heavy rains and flooding mainly in Number 1 and Sinderela villages.
- THE ZIMBABWE NATIONAL ROADS ADMINISTRATION (Zinara) has terminated contracts for nearly 100 cashiers, allegedly to plug leakages at tollgates.
The war veterans leader Christopher Mutsvangwa’s son, Neville (36), appeared in court on rape charges. Neville reportedly raped and indecently assaulted a 43-year-old woman. Harare provincial magistrate Vakai Chikwekwe granted Neville Mutsvangwa, a US$50 at Harare provincial magistrate Vakai Chikwekwe.
Mutsvanga and the complainant met at Borrowdale race course on August 8 where they played casino all night before the ‘rape incident’ occured.
WAR veterans leader, Christopher Mutsvangwa’s son, Neville appeared in court on Friday charged with raping and indecently assaulting a 43-year-old woman.
Neville Mutsvanga’s bail conditions stipulate that he must reside at the posted address, not to interfere with State witnesses and report every Friday at Harare Central Police Station’s law and order section.
Allegations are that on August 8 this year, Neville and the complainant met at Borrowdale Race Course and started playing casino until the next morning. By Sibusiso Ngwenya
photo-War vets leader Chris Mutsvanga