- Starving Beitbridge doctor, begs for food.
- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
The war veterans leader Christopher Mutsvangwa’s son, Neville (36), appeared in court on rape charges. Neville reportedly raped and indecently assaulted a 43-year-old woman. Harare provincial magistrate Vakai Chikwekwe granted Neville Mutsvangwa, a US$50 at Harare provincial magistrate Vakai Chikwekwe.
Mutsvanga and the complainant met at Borrowdale race course on August 8 where they played casino all night before the ‘rape incident’ occured.
WAR veterans leader, Christopher Mutsvangwa’s son, Neville appeared in court on Friday charged with raping and indecently assaulting a 43-year-old woman.
Neville Mutsvanga’s bail conditions stipulate that he must reside at the posted address, not to interfere with State witnesses and report every Friday at Harare Central Police Station’s law and order section.
Allegations are that on August 8 this year, Neville and the complainant met at Borrowdale Race Course and started playing casino until the next morning. By Sibusiso Ngwenya
photo-War vets leader Chris Mutsvanga