- EUROPEAN UNION (EU) is against Zimbabwe's own patriotic Act.
- FEMALE Harare airport security scan operator stole US$2million but was sold out by a disgruntled boyfriend
- Zanu-PF conditions for talks with opposition CCC leader Chamisa
- US$1:ZW$400, with highest inflation in Africa blames Russia, Ukraine crisis for economic shocks in Zimbabwe
- Revealed: 'Neil Parish named as Tory MP suspended after being caught watching pornography in Parliament'
The war veterans leader Christopher Mutsvangwa’s son, Neville (36), appeared in court on rape charges. Neville reportedly raped and indecently assaulted a 43-year-old woman. Harare provincial magistrate Vakai Chikwekwe granted Neville Mutsvangwa, a US$50 at Harare provincial magistrate Vakai Chikwekwe.
Mutsvanga and the complainant met at Borrowdale race course on August 8 where they played casino all night before the ‘rape incident’ occured.
WAR veterans leader, Christopher Mutsvangwa’s son, Neville appeared in court on Friday charged with raping and indecently assaulting a 43-year-old woman.
Neville Mutsvanga’s bail conditions stipulate that he must reside at the posted address, not to interfere with State witnesses and report every Friday at Harare Central Police Station’s law and order section.
Allegations are that on August 8 this year, Neville and the complainant met at Borrowdale Race Course and started playing casino until the next morning. By Sibusiso Ngwenya
photo-War vets leader Chris Mutsvanga