- BULAWAYO Council (BCC) clinics have no viral load testing (VLT) machines ,critical in anti-retroviral treatment (ART) for HIV-positive patients.
- ZIM has 1,3 million hiv+ve and 8 000 new patients a year yet gvt can't raise US$6 million for donor antiretroviral funding, Mnangagwa spent 1million flying last month
- 'TWO Bulawayo brothers, crime family Sydney and Addmore Gwatsvaira tortured, killed and their bodies dumped on a farm in South Africa'
- NEW LAW: Non Disclosure Agreements (NDA)s "gagging clauses " to stop people disclosing informationwill be reformed and banned.
- KING Lobengula descendants say they want the government to return the Sauerstown Bulawayo State House land to restore their heritage.
She said a similar message was sent to five other MDC-T MPs.
She said “I have received a death threat at 10:13hrs and another one at 11:35hrs on my Econet line from ‘Death’ saying ‘Warning!! Immunity ends in Parliament. If you step outside you become an ordinary citizen.
“Do the wise thing and not disturb proceedings in Parliament’ she wrote on her official Facebook account.
She added “Fellow oposition MDC T MPs Amos Chibaya, Prince Sibanda, Innocent Gonese, James Maridadi and Prosper Mutseyami also got the threats aimed at preventing the State President from being heckled during his address to open the 3rd Session of this 8th Parliament going on now. The address is being heard in deathly silence.
“I suspect I’m being targeted for politely demanding the constitutional state of the nation address.
‘Though I walk in the valley of the shadow of death I shall not fear for thou art with me and thy shield and thy staff comfort me still’
Zimbabwe Lawyers for Human Rights quickly condemned the death threats.
It said in a statement :
“On 15 September 2015, moments before the official opening of the third session of the 8th Parliament, Jessie Majome, a member of the National Assembly, lawyer and Human Rights Defender received threats of unspecified action from an anonymous number.
In the text message, the sender threatened to deal with Jessie Majome – Member of Parliament for Harare West – if there was any disturbances by Parliamentarians during the third session of the 8th Parliament. Further, the sender also stated that the parliamentary privilege that Jessie Majome – Member of Parliament for Harare West enjoys only applys in parliament.
“ZLHR condemns such an act of cowardice that is not only unlawful and can be prosecuted, but also an infringement on the right to freedom of expression and conscience protected in the Constitution whether a person is inside or outside Parliament. Zimbabwe Lawyers for Human Rights is monitoring the situation.”by Thobekile Zhou.Source – Byo24news
– See more at: http://www.newzimbabwevision