- THE LANDS MINISTER PERRANCE SHIRI HAS REDUCED farm sizes for all individual farms in Zimbabwe’s five ecological regions.
- EUROPEAN UNION (EU) removes sanctions on VP Chiwenga, General Sibanda, Grace Mugabe and Shiri, not President Mnangagwa!
- A FIREFIGHTER KILLED himself while on duty in West Midlands, at Wolverhampton Fire Station, where he had been on duty on the night shift.
- A TSHOVA MBAIWA commuter Omnibus fell off Khami Road bridge Bulawayo onto a railway line below, in the early hours on Monday
- GREAT ZIMBABWE RUINS HAVE NO MOTAR yet a Nkayi bridge across Tohwe River has succumbed to heavy floods that swept the area recently.
Warriors forward Tendai Ndoro has signed a two year contract with ABSA Premiership outfit Ajax Cape Town.
Ndoro left the ABSA Premiership on August 24, to join Saudi Arabian side Al-Faisaly but the Zimbabwean has made a dramatic return to South Africa less than five months after moving to the Middle East.
The Zimbabwe international committed his services to the club for the next two seasons after successfully passing his medical.
Ndoro has already started training with the Urban Warriors and is expected to add some fire power for the Cape Town based club.
The former Chicken Inn player will reunite with Mushin Etugral at Ajax after the duo worked together at Orlando Pirates.
Ndoro scored 12 goals in 30 league appearances during the 2016-17 season for the Buccaneers, before moving to the Middle East.
The Warriors striker has however made a dramatic u-turn, leaving Saudi Arabia for South Africa for an undisclosed fee.
The Zimbabwean forward in 2017 received regular call ups and was part of the Warriors squad that took part at the Africa Cup of Nations early this year. Source – zbc