- HOW A 12 YEAR OLD GIRL STOPPED A TRAIN FROM going over a broken rail and killing over 300 passengers from Victoria Falls to Bulawayo in Zimbabwe
- NELSON CHAMISA'S PROMISES TO THE ZMIBABWE NATIONAL ARMY (ZNA)-Vote buying campaign promises
- GUKURAHUNDI IS NOT AN ISSUE BECAUSE SHONAS SUFFERED AT THE HANDS OF NDEBELES'-VICE PRESIDENT Kembo Mohadi
- MNAMNAGWA OCCUPIES MOST billboards in cities and rural areas, and Chamisa is hardly visible, as if Mnangagwa is running a one-man race because MDC T admits they are broke
- ZIMBABWE HEALTH LEVY FUND in which every 5 cents from a dollar worth of airtime, and with effect from July 1 this year, blood will be for free in all public hospitals.
Warriors forward Tendai Ndoro has signed a two year contract with ABSA Premiership outfit Ajax Cape Town.
Ndoro left the ABSA Premiership on August 24, to join Saudi Arabian side Al-Faisaly but the Zimbabwean has made a dramatic return to South Africa less than five months after moving to the Middle East.
The Zimbabwe international committed his services to the club for the next two seasons after successfully passing his medical.
Ndoro has already started training with the Urban Warriors and is expected to add some fire power for the Cape Town based club.
The former Chicken Inn player will reunite with Mushin Etugral at Ajax after the duo worked together at Orlando Pirates.
Ndoro scored 12 goals in 30 league appearances during the 2016-17 season for the Buccaneers, before moving to the Middle East.
The Warriors striker has however made a dramatic u-turn, leaving Saudi Arabia for South Africa for an undisclosed fee.
The Zimbabwean forward in 2017 received regular call ups and was part of the Warriors squad that took part at the Africa Cup of Nations early this year. Source – zbc