- 'MTHULI NCUBE AND JOHN MANDUDYA DISAGREEMENT on re introduction of Zimdollar currency'
- DOCTOR (49) married two months fleeced of US $100,000 never lived together-Love/Zim Con?
- UNITED STATES DEMANDS THAT the Mnangagwa government must cease all acts of violence against citizens.
- POLICE BAN MDC MARCH planned to comemorate Tsvangirai's death on 14/2/19
- 'BITI IS A DESPERATE MAN envious of the government's fruitful efforts in economic recovery'-Mangwana
Warriors forward Tendai Ndoro has signed a two year contract with ABSA Premiership outfit Ajax Cape Town.
Ndoro left the ABSA Premiership on August 24, to join Saudi Arabian side Al-Faisaly but the Zimbabwean has made a dramatic return to South Africa less than five months after moving to the Middle East.
The Zimbabwe international committed his services to the club for the next two seasons after successfully passing his medical.
Ndoro has already started training with the Urban Warriors and is expected to add some fire power for the Cape Town based club.
The former Chicken Inn player will reunite with Mushin Etugral at Ajax after the duo worked together at Orlando Pirates.
Ndoro scored 12 goals in 30 league appearances during the 2016-17 season for the Buccaneers, before moving to the Middle East.
The Warriors striker has however made a dramatic u-turn, leaving Saudi Arabia for South Africa for an undisclosed fee.
The Zimbabwean forward in 2017 received regular call ups and was part of the Warriors squad that took part at the Africa Cup of Nations early this year. Source – zbc