- NELSON CHAMISA'S CCC to boycott 2023 elections
- 11 CAR PILE UP at Coca-Cola Intersection Graniteside Harare
- KINGDOM HOTEL (African Sun Limited) Victoria Falls has announced it is shutting down in January 2022 after failing to agree on lease terms with First Capital Bank, owners of the property.
- 20 000 ZIMBABWE SCHOOL GIRLS fell pregnant between September last 2021 and August 2022
- PRESIDENT Mnangagwa and his VP Chiwenga will take home $69,2 million as their combined basic annual salaries in 2023,
Warriors forward Tendai Ndoro has signed a two year contract with ABSA Premiership outfit Ajax Cape Town.
Ndoro left the ABSA Premiership on August 24, to join Saudi Arabian side Al-Faisaly but the Zimbabwean has made a dramatic return to South Africa less than five months after moving to the Middle East.
The Zimbabwe international committed his services to the club for the next two seasons after successfully passing his medical.
Ndoro has already started training with the Urban Warriors and is expected to add some fire power for the Cape Town based club.
The former Chicken Inn player will reunite with Mushin Etugral at Ajax after the duo worked together at Orlando Pirates.
Ndoro scored 12 goals in 30 league appearances during the 2016-17 season for the Buccaneers, before moving to the Middle East.
The Warriors striker has however made a dramatic u-turn, leaving Saudi Arabia for South Africa for an undisclosed fee.
The Zimbabwean forward in 2017 received regular call ups and was part of the Warriors squad that took part at the Africa Cup of Nations early this year. Source – zbc