- I SAID, PM JOHNSON, will go down swinging, now Douglas Ross, the Conservative MP for Moray, has resigned over Cummings refusal to apologise for breaching lockdown measures
- ZIMBABWE'S Former accountant, General Daniel Muchemwa died, on Sunday morning at Dandaro Hospital in Borrowdale, Harare and the family suspects foul play
- KAROI POLICE, threw teargas into a Chiedza residential area bar, arrested 16 drinkers and dispersed Corona -virus lockdown violators
- NONSENSE!-ZIM PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA SAYS, Zimbabwe suffers from unwarranted interference and illegal sanctions imposed as punishment for reclaiming land
- UK had 77 Coronavirus Deaths in the last 24 Hours, Bringing total To 36,870 deaths
Warriors forward Tendai Ndoro has signed a two year contract with ABSA Premiership outfit Ajax Cape Town.
Ndoro left the ABSA Premiership on August 24, to join Saudi Arabian side Al-Faisaly but the Zimbabwean has made a dramatic return to South Africa less than five months after moving to the Middle East.
The Zimbabwe international committed his services to the club for the next two seasons after successfully passing his medical.
Ndoro has already started training with the Urban Warriors and is expected to add some fire power for the Cape Town based club.
The former Chicken Inn player will reunite with Mushin Etugral at Ajax after the duo worked together at Orlando Pirates.
Ndoro scored 12 goals in 30 league appearances during the 2016-17 season for the Buccaneers, before moving to the Middle East.
The Warriors striker has however made a dramatic u-turn, leaving Saudi Arabia for South Africa for an undisclosed fee.
The Zimbabwean forward in 2017 received regular call ups and was part of the Warriors squad that took part at the Africa Cup of Nations early this year. Source – zbc