- NGWENYAMA "the lion" KING MSWATI III renames Swaziland as the 'the Kingdom of eSwatini' which means the "land of the Swazis'
- 'MDC Alliance major partner, MDC-T is demanding that its partners must step up and show that they deserve constituencies they were allocated in the alliance agreement, because members of the alliance are mere briefcase parties not bringing supporters '
- USA PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP TWEETS "very good news" after 'Rocket man' North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un decision to stop missile launches and shut down its nuclear test site.
- ARSENAL staff and the players were on Friday in a state of profound tears and shock after Wenger disclosed that after 22 years at the helm, this will be his last season as he steps down.
- PRESIDENT RAMAPHOSA leaves the Commonwealth summit in Britain, early to deal with "Service Delivery" protests in Mahikeng South Africa
Warriors forward Tendai Ndoro has signed a two year contract with ABSA Premiership outfit Ajax Cape Town.
Ndoro left the ABSA Premiership on August 24, to join Saudi Arabian side Al-Faisaly but the Zimbabwean has made a dramatic return to South Africa less than five months after moving to the Middle East.
The Zimbabwe international committed his services to the club for the next two seasons after successfully passing his medical.
Ndoro has already started training with the Urban Warriors and is expected to add some fire power for the Cape Town based club.
The former Chicken Inn player will reunite with Mushin Etugral at Ajax after the duo worked together at Orlando Pirates.
Ndoro scored 12 goals in 30 league appearances during the 2016-17 season for the Buccaneers, before moving to the Middle East.
The Warriors striker has however made a dramatic u-turn, leaving Saudi Arabia for South Africa for an undisclosed fee.
The Zimbabwean forward in 2017 received regular call ups and was part of the Warriors squad that took part at the Africa Cup of Nations early this year. Source – zbc