- MDC-T S-G MWONZORA locked up the party’s headquarters yesterday, following a Court ruling that declared Dr Thokozani Khupe the legitimate leader of the opposition and that the party should go back to its 2014 structures before calling for a congress in 90 days.
- CONSTITUTIONAL COURT STRIPS PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA OF POWERS to appoint and remove the Vice Presidents after it delivered a landmark ruling wherein it declared as unconstitutional the legality of the Constitution of Zimbabwe Amendment (No.1) Act
- CORONAVIRUS: Chinhoyi Provincial Hospital nurses recently fled after 2 suspected Covid-19 cases in fear of infection due to lack of protective clothing.
- 'CORONAVIRUS UK: UK COULD BE COMPENSATED AS MUCH AS £351billion by China after more than one million people globally, has cost the G7 group of nations including the UK, US and Japan a huge £3.2 trillion'
- 46 AFRICAN STATES HAVE REPORTED 9 198 positive cases and 414 deaths, besides SA and Egypt all reported over 100 cases
www.newzimbabwevision.com says HIV/AIDS epidemic across the developing countries, is a major public concern associated with-related human rights including the right to life; the right to liberty and security of the person; the right to the highest attainable standard of mental and physical health; the right to non-discrimination, equal protection and equality before the law; the right to freedom of movement; and more. HIV is a disease that is treated in the first world because of such civilised mentality.
HIV patients are probably healthier than someone who lives a life where they don’t regularly visit doctors for check ups, attention to arising issues and more unlike those who are never looked at until they fall severely ill, collapse and become hospitalised or die, never knowing their status. In this day and age, couples and anyone sexually active, should regularly get HIV checks and the best way of doing such health checks is for both parties involved to be transparent from the start, have checks carried out together and work as a team in health matters.
There is no point in seeking to go public and shame partners as witnessed here, but instead be mature, be the bigger person, consider children and all else around your relationship. seek help including counselling and support services. HIV is not a crime, neither is it anyone’s choice to have it. Let us show consideration for this dysfunctional relationship and build them the right way as in Zimbabwe, there is no family that can lay claim to never having either directly suffered HIV related problems or never having been associated with an AIDs sufferer or affected by the AIDs epidemic. Only immature, irresponsible people seek to look at such a matter as a laughing matter.
Things have gotten from bad to worse in the Olinda and Tytan Saga. Tytan and her lawyer went through with airing their show to expose Olinda Chapel.
During the interview, Tytan talked about all the abuse and how he has been struggling with overcoming his relationship breakdown with O.C.
As if that was not enough, Tytan and her lawyer Rumbidzai Bvunzawabaya went on to disclose Olinda Chapel’s H.I.V status on social media.
Tytan claims he did not know about her status when they first got together but later found out during the marriage and started taking Pre- Exposure- Pephalaxis (PreP) to avoid contracting the virus. – youtube, byo 24
WELCOME EVERYONE: 299,700 MEMBERS, A Quarter of a million members, thank you for the fast growth, participation and continuous encouragement to others to join the group, and engage other progressive minded people in respectful and inclusive debate focused on information dissemination in issues that directly affect the ordinary person including human rights, good governance, accountability, transparency, housing, employment, development, girl child, equality, gender, peace, climate change, pollution, youth, freedom and more issues that directly affect the ordinary person. Information dissemination empowers the readers so that they are better placed to make well informed decisions and choices such as voting. Please feel free to add and encourage others to join.INFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to email@example.com ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b ‘Twitter-@sibungwenor whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows:1) Zimbabwe Global News 299,700 Members2) Newzimbabwevision.com website 24,836 likes24,884 followers.Manages NewzimbabwevisionFollowed by 12,855https://www.facebook.com/sibusiso.ngwenya.967/videos/10216973817674517/?t=4