- AVERAGE 65 % of Bulawayo patients suffer mental disorder, mostly drug addiction related, among other issues, cited as a major causes.
- PINT OF BEER GOES UP from $8 to $12, while a 750ml bottle has gone up from $12 to $20
- 'NKAYI MAN (20) arrested for raping a woman (80) after hitting her with an iron bar'.
- Registrar General Committee to vet people who deserve passports, an illegal and a violation of the Zimbabwe constitution
- MATEBELELAND, vow to shut down Nursing schools over tribal recruitment exercise in place of locals, no lessons until locals are recruited.
Vice President Emmerson Mnangagwa yesterday said government did not know whether missing activist Itai Dzamara was dead or alive.Responding to MDC-T Senator Morgen Komichi who wanted to know when government would declare Dzamara dead.
He indicated that the government was still in the process of trying to ascertain his whereabouts. Source: newsday