- NELSON CHAMISA HAS APPOINTED his presidential spokesperson in the MDC-T faction , Dr Nkululeko Nkululeko Mkastos Sibanda, replacing Luke Tamborinyoka, who is reportedly campaigning for the Goromonzi National Assembly seat.
- All Zimbabweans must realise that we face massive uncertainity to the future, and the future depends on us the people uniting and rising up in absolute defiance to oppressive Zanu pf hegemony, military rule, Mnangagwa, Zanu pf stalwarts and secureocrats
- HOW A 12 YEAR OLD GIRL STOPPED A TRAIN FROM going over a broken rail and killing over 300 passengers from Victoria Falls to Bulawayo in Zimbabwe
- NELSON CHAMISA'S PROMISES TO THE ZMIBABWE NATIONAL ARMY (ZNA)-Vote buying campaign promises
- GUKURAHUNDI IS NOT AN ISSUE BECAUSE SHONAS SUFFERED AT THE HANDS OF NDEBELES'-VICE PRESIDENT Kembo Mohadi
WELCOME TO newzimbabwevision media platforms for debate, with the following current numbers and growing daily:
1)Zimbabwe News 4 us Zimbabweans group 69,020members
2) ZIMBABWE NEWS, BUILDING A PROSPEROUS POST 2018 VISION group , 28,910 members
3) New Zimbabwe Vision group, 16,034 members
4) Newzimbabwevision media website with 18,406likes
5) My timeline with 5000 friends and followed by 6,322 people.
Zimbabwe has 16 official languages,Chewa, Chibarwe, English, Kalanga, “Koisan” (presumably Tsoa), Nambya, Ndau, Ndebele, Shangani, Shona, sign languages, Sotho, Tonga, Tswana, Venda, Xhosa, so, if you comment in any group in any language but please add a sentence in English to summarise your comment . Thank you for your continuous support.
Please like our website and continue to engage in debate, invite and add as many friends as possible across all platforms.
.By Sibusiso Ngwenya.