- 'We can't fight Shonas in Harare but we will protect our Bulawayo and Mthwakazi nation from visitors in our territory.'
- 'Dear Zims I'm prepared to pay the ULTIMATE price for my beliefs. 20 years of a struggle should ultimately have an end game'-Job Sikhala
- ' MBERENGWA MAN (25) axed his father and dumped the body in a disused mine shaft for disliking his wife'
- (AG) MILDRED CHIRI reveals 600 000 litres of fuel for Zimbabwe Prisons and Correctional Services (ZPCS) has dissappeared
- 21 ST CENTURY GWERU COUNCIL SLAUGHTER CATTLE using machetes and other outdated native slaughter equipment at the abattoir.
MDC Deputy President Welshman Ncube’s daughter Gugu Ncube has announced that she is going to stage a one-woman protest without any clothes at Union building in South Africa on Wednesday at 10 AM.
The controversial Gugu who has had a brush with the law many times said she is protesting against her abuse at the hands of the University of South Africa and the police.
In 2017 she hogged the limelight after claiming that the then Chairperson of Africa Diaspora Forum Marc Gbaffou raped her.
Herebelow is Gugu’s announcement:
My name is Gugu Ncube and on Wednesday the 13th of March 2019 l am staging a One Woman protest at union building, nake_d. Nudity is a sign of my dignity that l have been stripped off of. I have nothing more to protect. My dignity is gone.
All l want is for President Ramaphosa to take note of the abuse I am suffering at the hands of UNISA and The South African Police. I want the UNISA management to show the country, Thuma Foundation, Commission For Gender Equality and other interested parties, my resignation letter they claim I tendered. This is my Demand!!
I was unlawfully manhandled out of my employment at UNISA for REPORTING my immediate boss for asking for sexual favours in exchange for my job.
I have seen first-hand Commissioner sitting on my supposed tribunal taking bribe money to demerit me
I have seen corrupt Police come to arrest me unprocedurally because my abuser has money to pay them.
I will be heard
You are welcome to come to join me, meet me, support me or watch me. I can no longer be silent. The world must know and see my story.
Source – Byo24