- It is reported that Movement for Democratic Change (MDC T) treasurer, former Chimanimani member of parliament Roy Bennett and his wife‚ Heather‚ died today in a helicopter crash in Canada.
- The coup, named Operation Restore Legacy, was about keeping the Joint Operation Command Junta in power at all cost
- At least 30 senior police police officers from rank of Senior Assistant Commissioners who were seen as aligned to deposed former President Robert Mugabe have been dismissed.
- 'Mugabe fall is a step forward and, Mnangagwa and Chiwenga onto presidency is a thousand steps backwards' -online petition to have Mnangagwa and Chiwenga indicted at the International Criminal Court (ICC) for human rights abuses
- BOND NOTES WILL STAY in circulation, Finance and Economic Planning Minister Patrick Chinamasa, people say 'NO diaspora votes, no elections, else we become an African sh*thole country !
PROFESSOR JONATHAN MOYO TWEETS “when a senior official is fired from a high ranking government office & they jump the border into self exile within hours of their dismissal, you know that they are running away from being legally held to account for heinous crimes they committed and covered up while in office.”
Moyo went on to state that “I did not jump the border when I was fired in 2005. I stayed put right here in Zimbabwe as I had nothing and no one to run away from into self exile. It’s real thieves and murderous cowards who jump the border after they’re fired from the high positions they abused when in office!”
They are turning against each other and we should all celebrate as the West, Western puppets, opposition and anybody who dares to defy Mugabe are not to blame, this time Mugabe and his wife have done the nation a great favour by jointly destroying the dictators powerhouse,..lets rise up in absolute defiance to to Mugabe, Zim 1 family, Zanu pf stalwarts and securocrats as we the people have the power to effect change! DISCUSS! By Sibusiso Ngwenya