- A 19-YEAR-OLD BULAWAYO DOMESTIC WORKER FOUGHT OFF two knife-wielding men and sent them fleeing after they broke into a house and tried to rape her and her employer's daughters aged seven and 14 years,
- MDC-T National Council, the Supreme-decision-making body in between Congresses met today deliberated on key issues affecting the partyand fired the MDC T Vice President Thokozani Khuphe
- MUGABE:-BLAME NDEBELES, ZAPU AND ZIPRA FOR GUKURAHUNDI
- The Progressive Teachers Union of Zimbabwe (PTUZ) Secretary - General Mr Raymond Majongwe has threatened to take the government to court for failing to address hunger and schooling equipment for school children after 38 years of independence.
- MDC-T NATIONAL CHAIRMAN LOVEMORE MOYO, YESTERDAY QUIT BOTH HIS POSITION AND MDC T PARTY citing, among other issues, what he called the unconstitutional power grab by leader Mr Nelson Chamisa.
PROFESSOR JONATHAN MOYO TWEETS “when a senior official is fired from a high ranking government office & they jump the border into self exile within hours of their dismissal, you know that they are running away from being legally held to account for heinous crimes they committed and covered up while in office.”
Moyo went on to state that “I did not jump the border when I was fired in 2005. I stayed put right here in Zimbabwe as I had nothing and no one to run away from into self exile. It’s real thieves and murderous cowards who jump the border after they’re fired from the high positions they abused when in office!”
They are turning against each other and we should all celebrate as the West, Western puppets, opposition and anybody who dares to defy Mugabe are not to blame, this time Mugabe and his wife have done the nation a great favour by jointly destroying the dictators powerhouse,..lets rise up in absolute defiance to to Mugabe, Zim 1 family, Zanu pf stalwarts and securocrats as we the people have the power to effect change! DISCUSS! By Sibusiso Ngwenya