- 25 DEAD, 60 INJURED AFTER GUNMEN OPENED FIRE ON AN IRANIAN MILITARY PARADE- Gunmen have opened fire on an Iranian military parade in the south-western city of Ahvaz, killing at least 25 people, including civilians, and injuring 60, state media say
- MDC ALLIANCE LEADER NELSON CHAMISA has ordered Victoria Falls mayor Somvelo Dhlamini to step down.
- ZIMBABWE CIRCUS CONTINUES AS the Ambrose Mutinhiri-led National Patriotic Front has disbanded and its officials are rejoining Zanu-PF after realising that the events that led to the removal of the Robert Mugabe-led government in November last year were in the best interests of the country.
- VICE PRESIDENT RTD GEN CHIWENGA advised to sieze total Zimbabwe power at all costs amid reported growing suspicion by his personal military advisor and confidant, exiled and fallen Ethiopian autarch, Mengistu Haile Mariam,
- 'ACCIDENT: A Guruve bound, Mhofu kombi reportedly overturned in Guruve and six people died this morning at about 8am'
I remember this big news in 1994, the year I graduated from the University of Zimbabwe, when, at Ariel School in Ruwa, Zimbabwe, a group of 62 children aged between eight and 12 on break, reportedly saw UFO landings and strange beings, or aliens school during their morning break.Many Zimbabweans, did not get to know about this but it was global news and witnesses are now adults spread out across the diaspora.
Ruwa is a school, situated east of Harare and here is what happened on that day in 1994 during the children’s morning break as they were playing in the school yard. Witnesses, gave consistent, common statements about seeing one main silver craft that had four others around it, landing on a hill beyond the school yard, where the boundary was the edge of the school yard, and bush and the hill beyond that.
The children, saw small creature walk around on top of the craft and another creature disembark from the craft and proceed to take a look at the children. They had big eyes the size of rugby balls and were all dressed in black, tight suits.
Teachers didn’t believe them at first but when asked to to draw pictures of what they had witnessed, the children came up with the same drawings, even though they were drawn separate from each other.
I remeber then it was reported that a BBC television crew were first on the scene to follow upon the matter. Its important to state that the children interviewed using all mastered professional skills, clearly demonstrated that they were honest through consistency, voice tone, body language and other signs. I remember it being said that one child remembered being told by the alien that we should not be so ‘techknowledged’ — not something to make up, though not clear what the real message was through this.
While I have no evidence of alien life, it is fair to say that, this is an inexplicable event, corroborated by over 60 children, and certainly a life time traumatic event for many. However looking at the state of the planet, the impact of air, plastic and other pollution, we are contributing towards through our failure to protect our resources, may have been the message from other planets we are not capable of reaching yet, while the inhabitants, certainly more advanced than us, are ablr to reach our planet, and send out an ominous warning about the future, if we don’t change our ways. This was a well reported event in 1994, globally published and maybe its time we followed this up,..play our part in protecting the planet and air we breathe, water, fish and food resources,..not for ourselves but for all our children and descendants,..play your part! IF you know anything about the UFO sightings Ariel School sighting , or have any information regarding it, you can contact. ww.newzimbabwevision.com