- WAKE UP ZIMBABWE, no one will come to your rescue,-liberate yourselves by making the nation ungovernable
- BULAWAYO Galen House Medical centre founder, former Bulawayo councillor, Dr G. Ferguson, (89) died at Mater Dei Hospital on Monday
- MDC NATIONAL EXECUTIVE, upholds the appeals against Bulawayo and Mashonaland Central provincial congresses.
- Trevor Ncube says 'Zimbabweans demanded removal of 1:1 exchange rate so they must feel the pain of liberalising fuel price by removing 1:1 exchange rate'.
- WHILE ZIMBABWEANS CANNOT AFFORD HEALTH CARE, VP Chiwenga (62) has been flown to India for treatment, once again after his health deteriorated.
The state has determined that the controversial youthful businessman Wicknell Chivayo, who was arrested last Wednesday at Robert Gabriel Mugabe International Airport while on his way to South Africa, is not a flight risk and as a result ordered him to deposit US$2 000 bail, report twice a week at CID Commercial Crimes Unit inHarare, not to interfere with State witnesses and to reside at No. 14 Stonechat Lane, Borrowdale, surrender title deeds of his property, Harare until the matter is finalised by court. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya