- NORTON MP, Mnangagwa and Mutasa's nephew Temba Mliswa says President Emmerson Mnangagwa must take back the finance ministry from Finance minister Mthuli Ncube as the former Finance Minister Patrick Chinamasa was far much better.
- FINANCE and Economic Development Minister Professor Mthuli Ncube has dumped Acie Mutumanje Lumumba, as chairman of the Communications Taskforce in the ministry, three days after his appointment.
- FOUR RESERVE BANK OF ZIMBABWE (RBZ) DIRECTORS SUSPENDED after allegations of crimes ranging from off-the-books bond notes to corrupt allocation of foreign currency and running a foreign currency cartel.
- 'FINANCE minister appointment of William Mutumanje a.k.a Acie Lumumba, with three unresolved fraud cases and accused of "lying" that he had obtained a degree from the prestigious Harvard University, plus controversial sex tape is shocking!'
- 'MDC HIJACKED BY DICTATORS "there is no vacancy" sounds familiar and synonymous with zanupf'-Former MDC legislator Norman Mpofu
The state has determined that the controversial youthful businessman Wicknell Chivayo, who was arrested last Wednesday at Robert Gabriel Mugabe International Airport while on his way to South Africa, is not a flight risk and as a result ordered him to deposit US$2 000 bail, report twice a week at CID Commercial Crimes Unit inHarare, not to interfere with State witnesses and to reside at No. 14 Stonechat Lane, Borrowdale, surrender title deeds of his property, Harare until the matter is finalised by court. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya