- 'ZIMBABWE'S academic certificates now for bond notes and toilet paper under militarised Mnangagwa Zanu pf regime' Wake up Zimbabwe!-Sibusiso Ngwenya
- MDC-ALLIANCE ACTIVISTS AND CIVIL SOCIETY PARTNERS HAVE fled to South Africa for safety.
- ' Zimbabwe, Sudan and DRC were supposed to fall within a week as part of United States' aggressive plan against Africa'. George Charamba
- MDC-Alliance organising secretary Amos Chibaya has joined his fellow lawmaker from Chiwundura Livingstone Chiminya in remand prison
- Zupco buses start plying routes between Bulawayo Central Business District and residential suburbs and provide affordable transport to commuters.
The state has determined that the controversial youthful businessman Wicknell Chivayo, who was arrested last Wednesday at Robert Gabriel Mugabe International Airport while on his way to South Africa, is not a flight risk and as a result ordered him to deposit US$2 000 bail, report twice a week at CID Commercial Crimes Unit inHarare, not to interfere with State witnesses and to reside at No. 14 Stonechat Lane, Borrowdale, surrender title deeds of his property, Harare until the matter is finalised by court. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya